Who's Getting Snowed On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvellechef said:
Its was/is bad. Suffered severe damage to new greenhouse at the residential property. The tree's also damaged the 15k Generac generator that was installed for just this occasion. Both veg and flower no lights for 4 days ): Got clones rooting by fireplace. Luckily seedlings are still in papertowel. Power is supposed be back on hopefully tonight. Please! Restaurant also suffered some damage. Roof was leaking. Tossed about 2k in organic meats/veges ): Had too. Cant take chance at making someone sick. Been a rough 5 days in PNW. Power just came back on today at restaurant. Luv me some wifi, for now.

OMG....wow NC, sorry to hear that bro.....my prayers are with you man!

It's snowing like craaaaazy here in Toronto right now....and the roads are lippery!

charjakson said:
It's snowing like craaaaazy here in Toronto right now....and the roads are lippery!

Toronto got a whopping 3 inches, our biggest snowfall of the winter, it should all be gone sometime this afternoon, it will be 8C here or about 48F today and tomorrow.

Have not seen one good snowstorm here in SoCal this year. A solid 75 degrees everyday, and 85 the days after any light dust falls on the local Mtns...:mad:

Climate change :(

At least my outdoor plants still bud all winter long. :)

OGKushman said:
Have not seen one good snowstorm here in SoCal this year. A solid 75 degrees everyday, and 85 the days after any light dust falls on the local Mtns...:mad:

Climate change :(

At least my outdoor plants still bud all winter long. :)

That can't be good for the fire season!

It's been crazy here, went from warm until just after new year when it got cold enough to freeze the lakes...for a week or so. Now, lakes just froze over again (kids got one day of ice fishing in) and it's a nice 50 with a high of 58 called for, rain tonight. Tip-up is this weekend, thinking they'll be using boats LOL

Hey Hemperfi just how big a boat is it you reside on.
Lol
T4

ohh wow irish! LOVE THE PICS!!! MORE!!! :D

I wish it was snowing here....just been cold and wet and windy! :(

We had strong storms over here too, but we luckily missed it all.

Snow has gone missing in action for much of the U.S. the last couple months. But it's not just snow. It's practically the season that's gone AWOL.

"What winter?" asked Mike Halpert, deputy director of the National Weather Service's Climate Prediction Center. For the Lower 48, January was the third-least snowy on record, according to the Global Snow Lab at Rutgers University. Records for the amount of ground covered by snow go back to 1967.

Midland Texas has had more snow this season than Minneapolis or Chicago.

You ask who IS getting snow??

But there is lots of snow and dangerous cold — it's just elsewhere in the world. Valdez, Alaska, has had 328 inches of snow this season — 10 feet above average — and the state is frigid, with Yukon hitting a record 66 below zero over the weekend.

10' above average...OUCH!!!

People are getting a pass on the high eletric bills this winter in lower 48.

I'm bummed. I had 6-8 inches of snow for roughly 48 hours...lol. Loved taking my AWD out, she handled like a freakin' snowmobile.

Well, the lack of having to bundle up and freeze is a good trade from no snow, I just hope we don't have a March like 1978!!

Phil saw his shadow (or so I've read) and says we're in for 6 more weeks of winter...what winter???

Grower13 said:
People are getting a pass on the high eletric bills this winter in lower 48.

No break here--We have not had much snow, but it has not been warm. In fact, when snow gets built up around the foundation of your home, it will help insulate your home and contribute to lower heating bills.

Sounds like a blizzard in the plains...CO, NE etc...calling for upwards of 20"??? Winter's here for you, sorry!!

yes thg, i look forward to building a drift up agains my trailor to insulate my floor from howling winds. even though we have'nt had snow it has still been a very cold winter here in mi...i can tell by how many cords of wood i burn.;)

calling for snow tonight and tomorrow in sw michigan...i'll get pics if we actually get it...lol...

i hate lippery roads too...:p were loving no snow here for a change...:cool:

You must be up higher than I am, Irish, it's been pretty mild here this year! Supposed to hit lows in the teens the next few, then back to the 20's for lows, the 40's for highs!

You must be up higher than I am, Irish I say that as if it's a surprise LOL, it'd be hard to get below me and still be in Michigan....but it can be done! ;)

In Toronto and it is snowing :((( BAH!!! ALthough I will say, we have had a very very mild winter....which i am NOT complaining about :p

Latest posts

Back