Who's Getting Snowed On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On and off snow flurries today/yesterday.. With a little rain mixed. Not sure of the temps but its dang cold - high 20s to 30s here today.

After the tornados and storms that went thru here yesterday. I'll take 2ft of snow anytime.

We're good but all around us and over in KY and OH those ppl took the blunt of those storms

ozzydiodude said:
After the tornados and storms that went thru here yesterday. I'll take 2ft of snow anytime.

Be thinkin bout folks in yur neck the woods be carefull my pilgrem friend. Hope yual see what to head your trail and be able to walk to the other ifin a bad comin yur way. Please look after yu and yurn be safe friend. Mother nature has punished me in the past and I knows she can show no mercy when she be riled up.

BWD

view from backdoor last week

asdf.jpg

Be abit snow there too my friend yual rabbit hunt? Look like good fall fur that.

BWD

Be abit snow there too my friend yual rabbit hunt? Look like good fall fur that.

Used to hunt all manner of critter. The older I get the more I find I am willing to pay for things like food, fixin the car..... But if prices at the gas station and grocery store keep going up I may hafta wipe the dust off my shootin irons.:aok:

Markers said:
Used to hunt all manner of critter. The older I get the more I find I am willing to pay for things like food, fixin the car..... But if prices at the gas station and grocery store keep going up I may hafta wipe the dust off my shootin irons.:aok:

Yual good folk an apreiciate yual pokin fun my manor be all pokin fun in most threads be like I like. Ifin though yual bein up front and personal bout it I be stayin my ground and once gain staten sorry. Or maybe I am just to high to be understandin just what I be readin LOL *** am I be spoutin off with good trails to all.

BWD

Naw man I'm not pokin fun. I used to hunt a lot, rabbits included. Much better than tree rat imo. Sorry if you thought I was pokin fun at ya. Sometimes, well many times, I am misunderstood on this internet thing. If we were talkin face to face all would be good.

Markers said:
Naw man I'm not pokin fun. I used to hunt a lot, rabbits included. Much better than tree rat imo. Sorry if you thought I was pokin fun at ya. Sometimes, well many times, I am misunderstood on this internet thing. If we were talkin face to face all would be good.

Yual and I are much to like pilgrem thanks fur the understandin as I gets were yual have paddled. Fires always lite fur ya friend.

BWD

BWD and Marker, don't worry we'll get use to "fun poker" most of us are always looking for a laugh. And sometime the ppl that come in are just asking to be poked it's just too easy.

:confused2: By the way read some of mine or ArtVandolay's post most of them are jokes.

ozzydiodude said:
BWD and Marker, don't worry we'll get use to "fun poker" most of us are always looking for a laugh. And sometime the ppl that come in are just asking to be poked it's just too easy.

:confiused2: By the way read some of mine or ArtVandolay's post most of them are jokes.
I resemble that remark
:rofl:

40 cm in 24 hrs last ngt - 35 in 24 last sat also

Ruffy said:
40 cm in 24 hrs last ngt - 35 in 24 last sat also

Yual seem to be loosin it quick pilgrem hows yur wife feel bout this shrinkage, stayin outa cold streams helps mine. Luck with the issue friend.

BWD

Go east Ruffy, go east, your getting pounded out west it will be 15 here on Wednesday, thats 60 for our American friends.

2 days ago it snowed, today it's supposed to reach 63 degrees. Teriaki Chicken on the grill tonight!!!!!!!

Same here Markers. Snow drifts in the shade and tulips, daffodils and garlic up under the snow. Now sunshine and 60 degrees. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back