Who's Getting Snowed On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

We are gearing up for a 10-20" snowfall today and tonight. It has been a horribly dry winter with virtually no snowfall here (we usually have 4-6 feet at this time of year).

How are you all in Seattle area doing?

The Hemp Goddess said:
We are gearing up for a 10-20" snowfall today and tonight. It has been a horribly dry winter with virtually no snowfall here (we usually have 4-6 feet at this time of year).

How are you all in Seattle area doing?

My wife has been bitching up a storm that we hve not gotten any real snow to speak of here in Central Jersey either. She is originally from AZ (30+ years) and one of the things she looked forward to most was snow and the changing seasons here. Me I am quite happy...working outdoors and driving outdoors daily makes snow a real pain in the keister.:p

I do I do I do. We have lots coming down. I feel for the folks in Seattle, as they have hills and not much snow equipment. I am an old teamster and lived in alaska so i am not afraid to drive like some. Plus we have no hills. ha.
Stay warm THG and I hope you don't have to go out and work today.

no snow here went from 62* yesterday to 35* today great get sick weather

No snow here, but nice and cold....23 now and expecting 12 tonight!

snowing like crazy here... could have up to 16" today

I made it into restaurant. Have caterings booked for today. They cant cancel this late. The new place is about 8 miles down from the mountains. Got about 16" at home, 10" in town. I rode the ATV! Yes!

Mid 50s and rain today. Mid 70s tomorrow, I'll probably go to the beach (like I did yesterday) :)

ArtVandolay said:
Mid 50s and rain today. Mid 70s tomorrow, I'll probably go to the beach (like I did yesterday) :)

:rant:hope you catch crabs

Blue or stone that is!! If its crotch critters your at the wrong beach :rofl:

The no snow so far has made this winter a lot easier so far. However we know that no snow generally equals a bad fire season--I'll take the snow.

I did have to go out this morning, but I grew up driving in this stuff. In addition I have a Jeep with new shoes. She does wonderful in the snow.

I just went to an appointment I didn't have. I am very grumpy...the dog barfed, i lost my drivers license....and i have satori so soon things will be better.

ozzydiodude said:
no snow here went from 62* yesterday to 35* today great get sick weather
Those are like the same exact temps here. . . . we must be near the samw area. :D

Im in Canada, athough very south in Toronto, we have had a total of about 3 inchs all year and none of it has stayed for more than a few hours, there has been no more than 4-5 days that have been what I call cold all winter, i would like to get my snowmobile out but I can live with this if i have too

No snow, no frost in the ground, no ice on the lake, no ice fishing, no nothing for the typical winter sports activities.:( Just started getting cold here but then it warms up to the high 40's and ruins everything. Where has our winter gone?

Its gonna be a amazing year for outdoor. Plant em if you got em. Few ppl road into town on snowmobiles here. I bought one of those ATV things in 08' I think and got that federal rebate on it. Couldnt pass that up, they paid like half for it. Only drove it few times before today. Thing mobs the snow.

My buddy has as street legal ATV that has a snowplow attachment. He uses it to keep the snow cleared and run to the mailbox and the like.

I can't wait for the lake to freeze, can walk out the front door and be on the ice. Pcduck, I think we are close to same area lol.

On the bright side, our cars won't be as nasty from the salt they haven't been laying lol

I have 5" just outside of Seattle. Been sleding with the kids all day. Snowball fight with the neighborhood kids. Going to be sore tomorrow.

I have been sitting out on the bow in the sunshine almost every day since October -- it's been real nice so far.

Latest posts

Back