Who's Getting Snowed On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesnt even feel like winter down here in the south, there hasnt been many cold days. today is actually warm enough that I am wearing a t-shirt :banana:

Here too. They say highs today around 78 but windy. Tomorrow, early 80s.

I kind of want some winter weather!

Last week we did see a few snow flakes but it didn't last long, and melted as soon as it hit the ground. :(

70's today and snow for Friday yep it's catch a cold time again. Hopefully it's the last cold snap. I'm ready to get to work on the house

It's either snowing or raining here, but not very cold (mid 30's-mid 40's) and only dreary looking! I sure hope summer isn't a scorcher....

Spoke too soon, weatherbug just popped up with a winter storm watch....

4"-6" expected this afternoon through tomorrow morning, but temps aren't supposed to drop much...if any! Won't be here long, I predict!

Although, they ARE still ice fishing on the lakes around here....and the Amish are cutting house sized chunks out of one local lake.

Guys get this! Crazy azz winter-

Today in big d the high hit 81. I wore shorts and flip flops! This is so crazy!! I took my pipe out and baked in the sunshine. :D

Not typical at all, even for us!

(cold front hits tonight- highs in the 60s the next few days..)

Mid 70's here in NorCal today. Weekends supposed to drop to 50-60's. Ready for spring, even though we haven't had much of a winter. Has me worried we'll have weird spring weather again like last year, with pouring rain into July...

Winter storm was a joke, they called all schools even though we only received around 2" or less of snow. It is snowing again now, will probably double that amount by morning.

Forecasters predicted storms would keep hammering the Lake Tahoe area, the northeast part of the California and around Yosemite National Park well into Thursday.

Although sunny skies were forecast for the weekend, the storm was expected to pick up strength overnight before bringing another two feet of snow and the possibility of 100 mph wind gusts to the northern Sierra during the morning commute.

Up to 5 feet of snow was predicted at the highest elevations of the northern Sierra Nevada.

Well, you needed it...but not all at once?? And 100 mph winds?? OUCH!

I have gotten about 4-6 inches of snow the last 2 days. It is supposed to let up after today.

Yual come up her and takes all yu like pilgrem be much to much and be only good fur trackin rabbit for dinner. Be not as bad as last year though.

:clap: awesome set of pics BackWoodsDrifter. I wish I could live there...looks wonderfully serene.

7greeneyes said:
:clap: awesome set of pics BackWoodsDrifter. I wish I could live there...looks wonderfully serene.

Come on up 7ge shine always stillin folk always chillin and smoke be a plenty except wen ther is none. Fire always warm for company. Leave yur shoes on too but leave the snowshoes to the door. It is nice here fur the most parts but can turn and kills ya real quick to. here be my drinkin buddy he went fur a pee and now he be great dont talk back nor nothin!

(no actual pilgrems were hurt makin this here statement)

BWD

Beautiful. I too have gotten less snow than normal. Haven't had to use the snowshoes once this winter.

Great pics BWD!

No snow here...well, flurries...but we had a lot of heavy winds through the night. Gusts reaching 50 mph recorded on my weather station, power flickered a few times! Glad I didn't need the generators!

Thank yual for settin by the fire. Be glad to see nothin but good friendly folk in this here site. Warm soles evry turn the trail takes. Mightly glad to found this here trail be walkin it a while I hopes

BWD

Latest posts

Back