Who's got it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

Well, for the past few weeks I've been doing a little brainstorming...(haha brainstorming... what a word)...Either way, Ive been thinking of different types of growing... medium, veg period, lights... and I just can't seem to make up my mind with what I want to do. I picked up ten little 1 gallon containers to make a SWC (Shallow Water Culter):)... I don't like that idea right off the bat...

Right now in my first grow, I let the plants veg for four weeks and I think I'm going to get a decent yeild. But next I was planning on just growing one plant out of each container. I would be using clones and as soon as they showed sign of strong roots I would place them in the container and start flowering... giving me one large flower. Also this would cut the veg time into, well, nothing. Doing this also would allow me to plant each clone right on top of one another as well therefore more plants in the same space.

What I'm getting at is should I try this new technique and make a SWC for a bunch of flowering clones or should I do another SOG with a four week veg? Any other ideas? I'm all open and I'd really like to hear of some people experiences with yield and I'm trying to factor in all the pros and cons. HOOK ME UP WITH YOUR BRAIN!:farm:

it is really up to u man... i dont see why u would put them all in a separate container... only to flower them right away... i go for a sog and the day i switch to flower I take my 25 clones for the next batch... i just root/veg mine under a couple cfls until the 2 month flowering period is done... then one week to clean the room/equipment/dry bud... and then the clones go into the flowering room for another 8 weeks.

Yeah I know it... I just am having a lot of trouble deciding. I wish I could just get 5 grows going at once and let the different scenarios run for a year and then see which was better. Experience is all it's going to take...

Well, i definitely want to start the flowering from clones... but now i need to pick a mother. Anyone have any ideas for an ideal strain to do this?

Latest posts

Back