Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally missed this!! What fun! I'm not around my grow area much either but I may want to thow a bean in a can just to give me something to do. I tried the 5 hour energy drink but one weekend away and I lost it. I'm going to maybe try growing in my car, LOL. What the heck- it may be ok just until I'm home more. I'll use one of my many accidental seeds, after all, this is for fun, and I am craving some fun. :D

are we talking another "travelossity" grow

:aok:G2P

Yes! Why not, LOL. I just ran to whole foods and made screw up #1 :p I very carefully picked up a special 4 pack of beer because the cans were the right size... Wrong! 16 oz size, LOL no problem.. I finally tried Buddingtons (beer). Normally I stick with Guinness, although I like a few others ok. So maybe I'll do a food container, maybe a soda... Nope, I've got it!!! A 12 oz V8 plastic container. I have 3 here so I'll save the one I just drank :D
Travelocity Rides Again! ROFLMAO

Well heres the J47 she sure has stretched alot lol. She is startin to put on a few budsites now flipped her on 10/28 so day 11. She got a little close to the light hence the burn't tips up top.
MICRO1.JPGMICRO2.JPG

Looking good LJ.....you might hve to stake her if she packs it on.

I put 4 seeds in to soak yesterday...
Jack The Ripper x Cataract Kush (1) (Whitechapel Kush)
Hoosier Daddy x Cheese Haze (3) (not yet named it is an *accidental pollenation*)
All of the HD x CH have sunk, the Whitechapel Kush is still floating. I won some for naming the strain. It's by Eugenics Genetics. I think I put some rockwool in my truck... If not I may get some today. I know I don't have soil in the truck, LOL. I tried getting the top of my Dad's 12 oz beer can off but it crunched up terrible just trying to attach the opener! I have a few things that will work without having to try that again... The 12 oz V8 container and a 12 Oz coconut water container. That should do it. I'll get pics up when there is something interesting to show you, not just containers :D

Gone2pot! said:
I put 4 seeds in to soak yesterday...
Jack The Ripper x Cataract Kush (1) (Whitechapel Kush)
Hoosier Daddy x Cheese Haze (3) (not yet named it is an *accidental pollenation*)
All of the HD x CH have sunk, the Whitechapel Kush is still floating. I won some for naming the strain. It's by Eugenics Genetics. I think I put some rockwool in my truck... If not I may get some today. I know I don't have soil in the truck, LOL. I tried getting the top of my Dad's 12 oz beer can off but it crunched up terrible just trying to attach the opener! I have a few things that will work without having to try that again... The 12 oz V8 container and a 12 Oz coconut water container. That should do it. I'll get pics up when there is something interesting to show you, not just containers :D

Congratulations on winning the strain name. I have trouble saying eugenics genetics but that could be the satori this morning.

I am glad your doing this fun grow...I haven't had much fun yet, but i know at any minute my little sick girl in the coke can will either die or grow and I will do a cartwheel in joy.
Are you growing in your car or truck? Good to see you!

Hi Rose! I'm doing a mobile grow :D eventually, I will have it home under proper lighting, etc... I wanted to get started so being in the cup holder of my truck will be the logical place since I'm still with my brother. I cant put it here or there outside the hospital because there are too many wanderers. I'm actually kinda excited to see what these do. If i get a girl I will clone the heck out of her so I can also run the strains in bigger containers.

if this were the story of the tortoise and the hare---this is the hare---still in the race---at 33 days from being stuck in the can---she is a survivor with some new growth---gonna start taking care of her now for a single cola grow---

microgrow and blue rhino 010.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 003.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 004.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 009.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 011.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 013.jpg

Heres a couple pics of the micro she sure is getting big with lots of budsites its day 20 of flower and Im thinking she willl actually yield well :icon_smile:
micro2.JPG

Attachments

• Micro1.JPG
    Micro1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 73
hey guys & girls! all the plants are looking great. THG wheres the pics?

lookin sweet LemonJack :aok:, can't wait to see how she fairs.

7ge:D

Wow LJ...that girl is pretty tall. If she packs it on you will hve a bud club come harvest....:)

I will post pics of my Larry OG Micro tonight when I finally get off this truck and get home. She is looking good....biggest problem is feeding. With such a small can and such a hungry plant I am finding it difficult to keep her dark green.

Hey orange...nice back drop. I like how your plant has a side thing going on.

Latest posts

Back