Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Wow LJ...that girl is pretty tall. If she packs it on you will hve a bud club come harvest....:)

I will post pics of my Larry OG Micro tonight when I finally get off this truck and get home. She is looking good....biggest problem is feeding. With such a small can and such a hungry plant I am finding it difficult to keep her dark green.

Thanks alot Hammy. I hope she will :) As 7ge said maybe I can knock out a seal :rofl:

Good luck getting off that truck buddy. I know just how ya feel.

Lemon Jack said:
Thanks alot Hammy. I hope she will :) As 7ge said maybe I can knock out a seal :rofl:

Good luck getting off that truck buddy. I know just how ya feel.

Thanks LJ...it's Friday so I do hve a lil extra pep in my step.:D

:aok: and for the first time in months a saturday off! Oh ya 2 day weekend lol.

Lemon Jack said:
:aok: and for the first time in months a saturday off! Oh ya 2 day weekend lol.

:headbang: :dancing: :woohoo: :headbang: :dancing: :woohoo: :dancing: :headbang:

right on, nice to have a Saturday off. ;)

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey orange...nice back drop. I like how your plant has a side thing going on.

I seen his and Just knew I had to share the same...The Flag in my Shed is the one My Best Friend carried in Desert Storm..Plants all look banging everyone..\

Hammy you get off that truck yet?

Going to look at the trichs later after kareoke its close:yay:

DSCF3217.JPG

DSCF3218.JPG

DSCF3220.JPG

DSCF3222.JPG

DSCF3223.JPG

DSCF3233.JPG

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey orange...nice back drop. I like how your plant has a side thing going on.

hey hammy---thanks---that was what was left of a retired mother---the meristem was severed from the root ball dipped in some root gel, jambed in the can, and the rest is history---LOL---old glory back drop looks a lot better than the micro---but---she's a tough old broad and will make me proud in time---:D

4u---my flag doesn't have such a honorable beginning---bit of a checkered past in fact---stolen from my college graduation ceremony as a cape on graduation day---

2 weeks into flower........ watering 2 times a day....... putting the nutes to it.:hubba:

bong 087 (750 x 1000).jpg

bong 084 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 085 (1000 x 750).jpg

:eek:

Grower13.....Thats going to be a BEAST...how ya plan on holding her upright?

nice job

4u2sm0ke said:
:eek:

Grower13.....Thats going to be a BEAST...how ya plan on holding her upright?

nice job

:holysheep:Maybe make it the middle can in a 12 pack.:D

Truthfully I'll use a couple of small sand bags and place the can between them....... double bag some sand in a zip lock baggie. I'm having fun with this....... good learning experience....... how to grow small with big results.

Okay some pics of the Larry OG Micro. Not as dark green as my usual plants because feeding her enough has been a problem with such a small amount of soil.

PB160001.jpgPB160003.jpgPB160004.jpg

That does it, I give up.

Mine looks just like Hamsters, I can't tell them apart.:ignore: :ignore:

DSCF1220.JPG

DSCF1219.JPG

Hey smoke :ciao: That plant of yers is gonna look like one big single cola bud about the size of yer forearm when it finishes. What strain did you say it is? I went back but couldn't find it.

Hey Hammy :headbang2: Them Larrys are rockin also.

Hey G13 :cool: Yers is looking like its gonna be like the other two, one big single cola bud, very nice work :)

Hushpuppy...That is DBB...DOjo Bubba berry...Freeman Genetics...and smells wonderfull Fan leafs are yellowing fast now...Maybe a Thanksgiving Harvest:D

well looks like she's gonna make it---can't imagine she's got much root structure just yet cause she was just a stump when put her into the can and got off to a neglected start---another week or so and she gets flipped---last 2 pics are from the day she was put in the dirt---happy green friday and a great day to all

micro grow 007.jpg

micro grow 006.jpg

micro grow 005.jpg

micro grow 004.jpg

micro grow 003.jpg

micro grow 002.jpg

micro grow 001.jpg

Hamster Lewis said:
Down the stretch we go....View attachment 180576

:hollysheep:

nice work Hampster...That is one Sweeet looking Larry....may I ask why the MALE name for a female plant...was the breedersname LArry:rofl:

:ciao: orangsunshine mojo for a great finish

4u2sm0ke said:
:hollysheep:

nice work Hampster...That is one Sweeet looking Larry....may I ask why the MALE name for a female plant...was the breedersname LArry:rofl:

:ciao: orangsunshine mojo for a great finish

Thanks 4u....I believe it is attributed to the Lemon Larry clone only strain. I know Elite Genetics used to hve some sick crosses with the Lemon Larry pheno.

dman1234 said:
I said it b4 i will say it again, you sick S.O.B.

That is ridiculos, very nice!!

Thanks dman....Having a hard time keeping her upright once the can dries out. Top hvy SOB.:D

thanks Hampster...we harvested our little Girl Last night. She smells Better then pumkin pie:D.:D

DSCF3378.JPG

DSCF3379.JPG

DSCF3385.JPG

Latest posts

Back