Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
thanks Hampster...we harvested our little Girl Last night. She smells Better then pumkin pie:D.:D

I'd like to run a couple cases of that.:D

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks Hampster...we harvested our little Girl Last night. She smells Better then pumkin pie:D.:D

Speaking of Pumpkin pie, I'd like to serve you up a slice of the Mrs's, I love the little extras she does with the xtra dough, Have a slice 4u, and add a little whip topping,everybody get toked up and help yourself!! your micro grow is awesome also.

P1120645.JPG

:ciao: Skag...

please tell the Mrs's thanks...looks verry yummy...

22 days in flower 15 inches tall........ stretch is over...... it still balances on its on :rolleyes:
IMG_0033.jpg

I just wanted to update myself even though I am disqualified from the competition. I am still keeping the micro going for learning sake. I have enjoyed doing this setup and have learned some interesting information about running a micro-hydro. She is doing real good, I plant to harvest her about the first week in January. Here's a couple pics :icon_smile:

BBP12-8-11.JPG

BBP12-8-11a.JPG

5 weeks into flower.......... stills stands unaided :D

bong 002.jpg

bong 004.jpg

bong 005.jpg

Looking good grower mine is set to come down jan 5 and surprisingly she still stands on her own :) Ill get a pic tommorow she is 2 ft tall and very very top heavy lol. Earlier today I was in there messing around and she took a tumble but I believe shes ok.

mine should be ready around Jan 10........ mine is 18 inches tall...... makes me want to run 21 half gallon pots in my room 3 rows of 7 ....... I think I can get an ounce a plant 21 X 28 = 588....... I use a 600 watt

Very nice friends...Cant wait to see the pics LemonJack

Grower13..:aok:

Hushpuppy..thats a Beauty of a Girl...Mojo for a Great finish

4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice friends...Cant wait to see the pics LemonJack

:holysheep:2ft tall makes it a sky scraper in micro standards.:D

BTW can I duct tape a stake to the side of my can.;);):D

Lemon Jack said:
Looking good grower mine is set to come down jan 5 and surprisingly she still stands on her own :) Ill get a pic tommorow she is 2 ft tall and very very top heavy lol. Earlier today I was in there messing around and she took a tumble but I believe shes ok.

:rofl: she like the rough treatment, eh :hubba:

Grower13 said:
:holysheep:2ft tall makes it a sky scraper in micro standards.:D

BTW can I duct tape a stake to the side of my can.;);):D

How tall is yours Grower13...looks close to 18 inches from Seattle:D

and yes you can place a suport stake...good call:aok:

Heres the update on my mini girl mini lol :)

She got pretty tall and has a respectable amount of bud on her I think. Jan 5 is chop day.

qw.JPGqwe.JPG

lmao........ I could get 40 of those in my closet....... nice job lemon jack....... you win the distance competition.

lol thats what i was thinking a mass sea of green I could prob fit 100 150 under my light lol. I would never get that many clones.

thanks dman

Latest posts

Back