Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not actually glass lol, plastic cup would have been a better way to say it...

Maybe we should do a SUPER grow as well, go big. Like maybe a 20gal pot? LMAO, would be good fun for those with the room.

Michigan has those 5cent deposits on cans. Roddy refusing to waste that money. :laugh:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Michigan has those 5cent deposits on cans. Roddy refusing to waste that money. :laugh:

Cheap turd:p

Ok, so i will be using a coke can with a very sickly train wreck clone. I am going to clean your clock 4U.

Sounds fun Ill play along. :)

Itll be a jack 47 or lemon skunk who knows lol. Whichever one i have an extra clone of.

I was in on a 12 oz. can grow a year or so ago...till my basement ac went out and the heat destroyed my entire grow. :cry:

100_1431.JPGI don't drink Mr.Pibb from a can any more, so it'll have to kidnap one of my hubby's Coors cans this time!!

I dropped one of DNA's "RockLock" femmed seeds I got as a freebie from Herbie's. Here's the writeup on her:

DNA Genetics RockLock Feminised Seeds Specs

Type: 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Specifics: Warlock x Rockstar
Indoor Flowering time: 8 weeks

Rocklock Cannabis Seeds are the perfect mix of heavy Indicas, finishing in just 8 weeks. For anyone wanting big Indica yields of heavy medicinal head stash, this is the plant for you! Good for high density planting, large crystal covered buds and resin production.

Being one of DNA's original strains, Rocklock is perfect for the budding grower with big buds that require little attention.

* A heavy Indica mix
* A high yielding plant
* Great for medicinal use
* Ideal for the novice horticulturalist

Now for the :watchplant:

I will repot mine until reach the 12oz. Hope that isn't against the rules :hubba:.

There is a close date to enter the grow ?

May I offer this mini-tutorial for creating a 12 oz. beverage can container for soil growing? It could be adapted to a mini-hydro with minor modifications.

1.JPG2.JPG
Start with the can of your choice. Acquire an older style of hand crank can opener. The newer style of side cutting can opener that I have in my kitchen does not seem to work, but ymmv.

3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG
It won’t feel like it’s working at first until it mashes the soft metal of the top rim down into a path it can follow to cut. Just keep running around and around, cranking it forwards and backwards. Within a few rounds it will start breaking through in places all around the top. Just keep going until it breaks all the way through. You may need to wiggle the last little bit with your fingers or if you have a stubborn spot, use a razor blade to get the final bit. I don’t have a picture of that because this one just cut all the way till it fell inside.

6.JPG7.JPG
It will leave a surprisingly smooth cut, but WILL have sharp spots so be careful. If your particular type of can opener dented in around the top of the can like mine did, just lay it on a firm surface and use your fingers to carefully press it back out as best as you can.

8.JPG
Now find a sharp poking device such as an awl, nail, screw or such. Though I am using a screw here, I recommend a smooth tool. If you do use a screw, be careful to twist the screw out instead of pulling or it will leave sharp points sticking out that HURT the fingers. Poke however many, as big or as small as you want, there doesn’t seem to be a right or wrong.

There you go, just add soil and seed or clone. It's easy, peasy everybody, join in the fun!! :D

Well mine are in the bubbler now Ill get mine going on soon as I got roots. Also using a coke can :)

How much can we expect these micro cans to yield approx. Never done anything like this and kinda interested to see how its gonna work.

Im in on this grow, i have a Holy Grail OG clone ready to go.

Im thinking of making a mini DWC can :)

What are the rules? can i put her straight into flower, are the clone folks waiting for the seed folks to catch up?

As soon as mine is rooted its going into my can I think the gates are open.

Just got finished with my can Im so anxious to get this going lol. Hopefully in another couple days they should have roots (I cut them last sunday and put them in my bubble cloner.

That would be fun to be DWC can. How in the world would you do that Iron Emmett? Mine will need a little rest before going into flower.

I almost went DWC-style, but was afraid the rootball would displace most of the water by the time it really got flowering..
I may have to go for it if someone else does haha

Mine should take a good 2weeks to get goin again as well, hopefully be on track with yall From-Seed-Ers:cool:

The hydro store i frequent sells really tiny net pots that would fit in a 12oz can, im gonna buy one and make a little DWC can, i have a foam/plastic airstone that i can cut to size.

Latest posts

Back