Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack 47 from sweet seeds. Its an awesome strain it grow really vigourously and is a really great yielder. The smoke isn't the best you ever had but a heck of alot better than anything I ever bought around here.

Grower13 said:
lmao........ I could get 40 of those in my closet....... nice job lemon jack....... you win the distance competition.

:yeahthat:

I like this one...I will read the entire thing and try my own at a later date.

welcome big earl---that's the beauty of this thread ---you can pop in anytime---:48:

Lemon Jack said:
Jack 47 from sweet seeds. Its an awesome strain it grow really vigourously and is a really great yielder. The smoke isn't the best you ever had but a heck of alot better than anything I ever bought around here.

I yielded 12 ozer's off four horribly stretched plants. Now with the next batch I'll be adding in some booster (Tiger) to the mix (as well as not being stretched :rolleyes:...), but this time I went w/ just BigBloom and molasses with perlite amended FFOF
Nice high, not the best taste (not really ANY taste, mostly hashy kinda sweet on the tongue and oh so smooth), but a great yield of some very sticky icky buds. The sugary sweet herbal smell that emanates from an open jar is just beautiful...

another feeble attempt at photography---:icon_smile:

x mas micro grow 005.jpg

x mas micro grow 004.jpg

7 weeks....... 2 maybe 3 left to go....... not even a yellow leaf to be seen.

bong 014 (750 x 1000).jpg

bong 016 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 017 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 019 (1000 x 750).jpg

bong 020 (1000 x 750).jpg

very nice Grower13...She looks very tastey

nice job:aok:

first off , i would like to call an audit an possible court trial on 13's entry. if you take a close look at the stucturoidism of the ions in his pic you can clearly see its not pot. i think its K-2.
you can also see the 75 gallon super-charged bubble bucket auto magic res under the can.
furthermore , i question his real name as being grower 13.

its all too fishy :smoke1:

For real though , this is the biggest hydro setup i have ever run. (only one too)

12 oz. party cup , with about a 16-20 oz res/bubble bucket ? am i in ?

im not sure my windows 3.1 pc can handle a whole picture ...... but if i find a cam , i'll get one up. :D

soil :icon_smile:

Sorry I hve not updated my Micro grow...work has been off the hook. I took her down a cpl days ago. Trimmed her leaves and left her to dry right in the can. Pics tonight if I can swing it. Nice job guys and girls.

I had my wife read me the name on my license....... it clearly says Grower13....... K-2, whats that?...... I think I have learned to use the maco on my camera.

putting on some weight a little at a time---what ever happened to THG entry????

blue rhino and micro update 001.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 002.jpg

orangesunshine said:
---what ever happened to THG entry????

She just don't want to make us feel bad...... her entry all staked and tied up in the grow room:ccc:

soil said:
first off , i would like to call an audit an possible court trial on 13's entry. if you take a close look at the stucturoidism of the ions in his pic you can clearly see its not pot. i think its K-2.
you can also see the 75 gallon super-charged bubble bucket auto magic res under the can.
furthermore , i question his real name as being grower 13.

its all too fishy :smoke1:

For real though , this is the biggest hydro setup i have ever run. (only one too)

12 oz. party cup , with about a 16-20 oz res/bubble bucket ? am i in ?

im not sure my windows 3.1 pc can handle a whole picture ...... but if i find a cam , i'll get one up. :D

soil :icon_smile:

;)

Thanks soil Court is now in session...:giggle:

Lets call 13 to the stand....."is what Soil saying true"? is that a resivor bellow the can?...Please take some pics with entire can on something other then the blue container...Im thinking maybe just what ya sit on for pics ...Please clearify...We will recess for :bong:

Happy New year everyone
:48:

One photo will set me free...... I'm clean...... just using a kitty litter bucket as a stand so I don't have get to low to snap the photo....... I'm planning on doing a photo essay when I peel the can off the root mass and pluck the leaves off...... so far I'm left wondering what if....... what if I' had a done 25 of these.:D

bong 011 (1000 x 750).jpg

My defense :D

exhibit 1 bottom of can and side views of can while being held. please notice can still stands on its own;)
IMG_0001 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0003 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0002 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0007 (1000 x 750).jpg

It's going to be dank :cool: It is starting to fox tail...... got a week left at most..... 56 days now.

IMG_0004 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0012 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0013 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0015 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0017 (1000 x 750).jpg

Your Honor!
If I may?
-Takes Floor-
The Defedendent....."Grower 13", has YET to produce a photo showing bottom and top of can and plant.

:48:

Happy New Year MP!

Latest posts

Back