Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would help the watering it 3 times a day in flower like Hammy mentioned. I don't have any of the stuff so i will just water three times a day. lol

I put about 10 random beans in soak cause the beans were old. So far 4 actually popped. I was expecting 1 maybe 2 if lucky. So Im going to grow a few incase of males popping up.

Rosebud said:
that would help the watering it 3 times a day in flower like Hammy mentioned. I don't have any of the stuff so i will just water three times a day. lol

Im going to put hydroton at the bottom of my can and put my drainage holes about an inch up from the bottom maybe this will hold a little water there for them to drink in between waterings. We'll see just an experiment.

Jack, i kinda thought of doing the same thing, if the DWC can doesnt work im going to make a mini hempy bucket :)

This is great! I just came from your last 'micro grow' and boy, interesting. I'm watchin this for sure! Great idea.:cool:

Thanks everyone for playN along..this will be loads of fun...Im attaching some more Micro fun grows we did here..I like the wick Idea and feel that one will work just fine...The Hydro peeps will have fun as well..I did a DWC grow in a Red Bull can..The can packed with roots and couldnt get them out..A biut of help...I took a larger cup and poked a bunch of holes in the botom of the red bull can as it was Uptakeing the water fast and that seemed to help..My Buddy Ray Jay did DWC in a 32oz Monster Can..I think its in the thread Im going to have My bean in her home tonight and will post her up...Was gonna do a clone but decided on Seed..

take care be safe...and have fun:D

Monster Grow>>>>> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47053

Candy Grow>>>>>>> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36074

Okay I went ahead and chose a clone :p as This DBB cloned real well 6 of 6 and all healthy looking...Hampster..You can use another cup as ya see I will do...will need fill maybe one time every day..we will see..

take care and be safe:icon_smile:

Let The Fun Begin:yay:

DSCF3064.JPG

DSCF3065.JPG

DSCF3066.JPG

Bring them on ... Seed have germinated and went to soil in little box of a camera film. Going to transplant two more times for a half can of a coke and them to a RedBull can with 355ml.

The proof ;)

DSC_5512.jpg DSC_5513.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
Okay I went ahead and chose a clone :p as This DBB cloned real well 6 of 6 and all healthy looking...Hampster..You can use another cup as ya see I will do...will need fill maybe one time every day..we will see..

take care and be safe:icon_smile:

Let The Fun Begin:yay:

What have you got done there 4U? is the can sitting in water?

Alright Smoke, I can't stand it. I gots ta join yas in this. :D I'm gonna do 2 cans. One Blueberry punch and one White Russian. Both clones from the regular crop. I just gotta get me some cans and go get my clones later this week from the "lab". :icon_smile: This should be really fun as I have been setting up my micro-stealth grow cabinets for the last couple weeks. I should be live by next weekend :)

Nice turn out peeps.....I will be choosing a fem bean from my bean stash tonight when I get off work. Green Mojo everyone.

The can is stag chilli, some drainage holes, some perilite, and a Buku clone.

micro 002.JPG

micro 003.JPG

micro 005.JPG

micro 006.JPG

Three very sick clones they all got roots but whew there looking rough maybe theyll pick back up now. I only need one.

IMG_5224.JPG

Lol thanks Sparda I need it :)

I feel pretty confident at least one will pull through. Only thing is my cloness got mixed up so I dont knoww if there Lemon Skunk or Jack-47 lol. Ah well its all good.

Either one is good hah

I would take part if I could, but I'll just have to make do with watching you all and seeing how they all turn out!

Good luck to you all.

I got 2 breaking ground already. Dropped 2 more in a cans last night. With 2 more beans poppin.
Would of planted them but got buzzed enough for a week night emptying the first 2 coke cans. :laugh:

dman1234 said:
What have you got done there 4U? is the can sitting in water?

:ciao:dman..Happy Growing..is that chilli can 12oz? why remove the label?

I have my can in a solo cup that has no holes..I use that as the catch basin. and the black pot with solo cup is just for holding it in place...as many will find that they will be knocking the can over:giggle: gotta remember this aint me first BBQ:D

Lemon Jack....sending my BEST MOJO your way my friend...thanks for playing along

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I got 2 breaking ground already. Dropped 2 more in a cans last night. With 2 more beans poppin.
Would of planted them but got buzzed enough for a week night emptying the first 2 coke cans. :laugh:

2 + 2 + 2 = a six pack :aok: and I :heart: you signature

Latest posts

Back