Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy Growing..its that time again where I like to add a little fun into my season...Many have played along and hope to attract some new folks to join in...heres the rules...( allways rules:rolleyes: )

1...12oz can( beer/soda/food)

2. can be clone or seed

3... soil or Hydro

4 Have Fun:)

So lets get some Dank Cans up in here:icon_smile:

Im useing a 12oz Bud Light lime can..its Green:D

Dropping My Bean in water right Now:bolt:

take care and be safe

I will dig a fem bean out of my stash and join in 4u....gotta choose a cool can first.

I have a couple clones i was going to have to chuck so i will pick one and play along.

i just realized 12 ounces is 355ml thats a standard pop or beer can, how are we going to do that?
i thought it was atleast a tallboy, LOL

Going to put one fem seed germinating but will do 12/12 on her ... Going to choose which one. Good call 4u. :aok:

dman1234 said:
i just realized 12 ounces is 355ml thats a standard pop or beer can, how are we going to do that?
i thought it was atleast a tallboy, LOL

Well, first you chug, then you plant....simple! :rofl:

Choosen ... Dinafem Seeds Super Silver. Cu later aligator going to get the can ;).

Hit it :48:

I was just researching some microgrows last night & wondering why one hasnt been done here in awhile.

Im in.

Worst part will be watering 5 times a day in flower.....:D

Needed to choose other ... Dinafem Seeds White Siberian (shorter flowering time ) :eek:

Gonna go from clone and flip quickly! Maybe a nice Pineapple Express? This will be a first for me, might even learn a thing or two.

thanks for playing along everyone..These are a lot of fun and yes we learn lots...Some will make it as some will Not:rofl: its all in fun and learning

Rose..Ive done many of these now and is a great way to pass the time while our BIG Ladies grow...Smallest one Ive grown in now is a pill bottle..Ive tried a thimble but have only got it to second set leaf:doh: heres a link to one we did here
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33883

Roddy said:
Well, first you chug, then you plant....simple! :rofl:

:aok: Just waiting for 9am...then its Chug a lug :hubba:

Sure Roddy as long as its 12 ounces..how ya gonna put drain holes in?..Ive had some grows where we didnt have drain holes..You better have ya pacience hat on:rofl: I forsee a drowning..lol...

Latest posts

Back