why do people get stoped or have accidents right near there house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gqone333

Reaction score
why do people get stoped or have accidents right near there house
i think this happens to everybody atleast once
has it happen to you

Proven fact. most acciedents happen within 5 mile of the person residence. because they are too comfortable with the environment and pay less attention.

Although I've only had my license since October of '05, I've yet to get stopped for anything. I drive like an ******* (but everyone, including myself, says I'm a very good driver), and I speed constantly. People are always seeming to get pulled over in front of my house though... hm, maybe that's why I don't drive normally on my road...

I was workin' a x-mas party one time ( I'm a chef) and finished drinking all the leftover wine with a cook friend and we smoked a fatty. I drove home, went about 5 miles and was 50 yards from my driveway and fell a sleep. My front right side hit a stone bridge and twisted the tire all the way around. Woke up pretty quick. I drove that thing the rest of the way. The next morning I called my brother-in-law Over to take a look at it. He laughed his butt off. Said he could follow the groove I put in the road all the way to the back of my house. It really sucks when you are awoke from a nice sleep.

im also a chef but have never drove while under the influence.
but here is a good story.
i work at a country club and every now and then some of the night kitchen guys take the out-of-town members to the strip club.
the up side is that they always pay for everything.
well one night im all smoked out and we head to the strip club.
after raking up over $1000 on the bar tab it was time for us to call it a night. my buddy was driving although he had more to drink than i. we where turning onto my road when all of a sudden, woop woop, cop.
so my buddy starts to run and im all like "no man you cant outrun a radio"
well he stopped and got a dui. i was cool about to walk home when the cop comes up to me and asks if the bowl he found belonged to me.
i about **** a brick. im standing there thinking that i couldnt let my buddy take the rap so i owned up and said it was mine. we both got booked and all that stuff. anyway his mom comes and picks us up....looooong ride home. i get home and am about to go to bed when i feel a buldge on my right hip. turns out i just spent the better part of the night in a holding cell with a quarter oz. in my key pocket. it kina sucked though cause the cop got my pipe so i went upstairs to see what i could come up with.
well to make a long storie short you can make a disposable bowl with an ice pick and a carrot.

by the way in ohio up to 1 oz. and its just a fine but if the find a dirty bowl you can loose your licence whether you are driving or not....dosent realy make scence to me.

yeah possesion of contraband in ohio is automatic 6 month suspension, i know i have had one.
on a sader note about this topic.
my mom and her boyfriend died in a car accident 6 years ago on their way home from the bar. single car accident, they were in a jeep cherokee and it flipped 15 times, if the car would have slid another 50 feet, they would have slid right into their driveway!
both of them were under the influence, my moms blood alcohol level was 1.75.

yeah i lost my licence to.

sry to hear about your mom

Latest posts

Back