Why do you grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grow cause I'm broke, with alot of time on my hands. Plus I just like to get high. (Not gonna lie)

I started growing because i don't really like being involved with the drama that comes with buying it on the street,and it's a lot cheaper too.plus, the old lady is bi-polar, and Mj helps keep peace in the house!:D

I grow because like pimpwithalimp said. Dealers bite. Scum of the earth. Bud shouldnt be illegal and definetly shouldnt cost much, but right now an 8th of nug is more expensive than an 8th of gold. is this right?

So the way i see it im just partaking in yet another human right ive been denied.

i try to grow my own because im tired of buying crap. you know you call the man he says "yeah its real nice" you get there its a bag of stems and seeds bunk weed!!! i like mine way better and its cheaper.

Wow, that's a "loaded" question.... :bongin: :p

I started growing for many of the same reasons already mentioned. Plus, we really never had a reliable 'source' always wondering where we might get more since none of our friends indulge. It was just a hit or miss situation for us. We would often go for months with no 'meds'.

One day I was on another website and started reading about cooking w/weed, and was fascinated by the idea, but didn't want to cook with the stuff we paid so much for and used sparingly 'cause we were never sure when we'd get more.

...then as I researched it more, I discovered that you could buy seeds online... :woohoo: and that there were differences between indica and sativa :cool: and the different crosses fascinated me and I wanted to be part of that...experiment with all of them. The kids are grown and have now moved out, so what was stopping me!! I took a chance and ordered some WW...:hubba:

Hubby suggested that I might have just thrown away $50, and after about 10days, I thought he was probably right... :)

THEN...a strange little box arrived in the mail... :eek: The stealth shipping was soooo believable that I didn't know what it was when I received it and actually threw the contents away!!! :shocked:

Then looked a little more closely to see who would have sent us such a ridiculously useless 'thing' in the mail and discovered the postage stamps said 'Netherlands'... :holysheep: Retrieved that little thing back out of the trash and started investigating it more and Voila!! Found my prize!!! the rest is history, as they say...;)

Some parts of Europe are flooded with albanian dirt weed, sometimes is hard to get a good smoke.Plus I don't want to support some guy selling imported stuff.

I'm a med user mostly but i also like a good rec smoke at times:)

I grow for my meds as well as to help other's to do the same. I teach a grow class at my local clinic (5k+ members) and pass on any good info i get from fellow growers;) and from my own trials and misshapes along the way

I also just like to kinda chill with the girls at times as I find it most relax'n at high noon :cool: kinda like the tropics with out the travel time and the sun doesnt move :hubba:

peace

I just love too grow because its fun to be able to grow nice plants of great smoke when my friends can`t and admire me for it. I don`t smoke any more so i don`t need it but i grow a couple plants for a friend that has a spine injury from a car axident. To me their is nothing prettyer than a plant in full bud. Slim

well, im not going to lie, i grow for the harvest, but i also grow as a hobby. its nice to be able to sprout a plant and watch it grow and grow you buds.

my hubby has kidney stones and nerve damage, so I tend green girlies for him:heart:

ms.tokenski said:
my hubby has kidney stones and nerve damage, so I tend green girlies for him:heart:

Hi Ms. T. Another lady, cool! :D What are you growing these days?

Rdrose said:
Hi Ms. T. Another lady, cool! :D What are you growing these days?

hi Ladies!

I've got some indica looking 'bag seed' girls almost ready to cut and 2 white rhino ladies that have been flowering for 25 days, one inside one outside, just for giggles. I had a beautiful haze baby, but it turned out to be a boy:eek: Hopefully I'll have a new haze girlie, or 2 soon.

I really want to get my hands on some blueberry-we grew some years ago and it was fantastic.

ms.tokenski said:
hi Ladies!

I've got some indica looking 'bag seed' girls almost ready to cut and 2 white rhino ladies that have been flowering for 25 days, one inside one outside, just for giggles. I had a beautiful haze baby, but it turned out to be a boy:eek: Hopefully I'll have a new haze girlie, or 2 soon.

I really want to get my hands on some blueberry-we grew some years ago and it was fantastic.

Sounds great, MsT, from what I've been hearing, I think I'd like to try some blueberry myself! :cool: Think I'll try the Cinderella 99, first, or maybe at the same time. :hubba:

Anyway, welcome again, and looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Latest posts

Back