Why Do You Love Weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
i do cause its been the 1 thing i can count on in life to help me out when in a tough spot. awise man once said to me that weed will take you alot farther in times of no money than money will in times of no weed

I don't know if I could whittle it down to just one thing. I like to get high for one. It does relax me, I tend to get a little wound up at time...it's that mediterranian blood LOL. I like to grow things, no I love to grow things. I also really like learning about the plant and planning out grows and crosses. Too many to mention.

Here's one for you, are you more in love with smoking or growing? The two are neck and neck with me at the moment. I also like learning about MJ, it's rather amazing and there is a lot to learn from it. Did you know anthropologists are starting to use it to track trade habits of early men? It has genes just like we do, everything does, but it can be traced back thousands of years. IMO it's the most fascinating plant I could think of it really is.

i do it cause for me it makes everything better, the worst day, the best day, pain, glory, food, drink, private things!, it just seems to make everything a little better...for me

SmokinMom said:
As soon as I inhale that 1st hit, I can seriously feel the tension in my shoulders melt away. For me it just makes things all right with the world.

I know that sounds corny, but it's the truth. :)
the highest truths in life usually sound corny and the best relationships we make as people usually start with one of those truths. i dig corny

I do it to get high and have fun. It's an escape from the everyday stressors that come in life. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

i like weed cuz i like weed.

also.....

i feel like it slows my pace of life, and i become more patient/carefree. i usually work/live at a very past pace. when i'm high im living in the PRESENT and i find different things matter when your focus is on the present.

such as family.....and their time/needs/attention.

plus i'm a lot better at games when i'm high. i do not like it when my children beat me :hairpull: but accept it easier when stoned. heck sometimes i forget about being competitive and let them win :p

so many ppl dont like it and think it's a big problem for our country...

I believe that it is the Answer to alot of problems this world is encountering...

i dont even want to get started on how well; HOW MUCH BETTER IT WOULD BE IF IT WAS LEGAL..

I love mj cuz its natural and my, your, and or our GOD put it here for us to use... plain and simple...

:D

I've been bakin' many , many, mannnyyy years , its been a part of My Life this whole trip. I Love Life , my wife , my dog , and my weed , so pass a brother a joint , and make sure it aint got no seed...:farm: ...

allgrownup said:
i like weed cuz i like weed.

also.....

i feel like it slows my pace of life, and i become more patient/carefree. i usually work/live at a very past pace. when i'm high im living in the PRESENT and i find different things matter when your focus is on the present.

such as family.....and their time/needs/attention.

plus i'm a lot better at games when i'm high. i do not like it when my children beat me :hairpull: but accept it easier when stoned. heck sometimes i forget about being competitive and let them win :p

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! COOOOOOOLL!! :D

Latest posts

Back