Why does cannabis turn your eyes red?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420SOS

Reaction score
I am doing a research on the side effects of cannabis and I have found different reasons on why people's eyes turn red when medicated, what do you guys think are the main reasons?

THC lowers blood pressure dilating blood vessels in the eyes
Yes I have read that, what puzzles me is if it is something one can get to regulate, I know some folks who are always baked but don't seem to get red eyes at all

Mine turn red ....when I run out lol.

Reefer_Madness-678x381.jpg

I am doing a research on the side effects of cannabis and I have found different reasons on why people's eyes turn red when medicated, what do you guys think are the main reasons?

I read an article and in the article is suggested that your eyes go red because when you smoke cannabis your veins open up and allow more blood flow. Or it is what burnin1 said. I can't remember which

Red eyes are typically a classic, telltale giveaway that someone’s smoked cannabis. For certain individuals, it’s a guaranteed occurrence, while for others who seem to be less sensitive, red eyes may come and go depending on the quantity or quality of the cannabis they consume.

Latest posts

Back