Why Doesn't Anyone Chat Live????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveH

Reaction score
We should set up a time that we all go live and have ourselves a chat!

Or, am I not in the loop and you guys have chats set up already??

Sorry for being such a newbie:eek:

I can't get in.

I click the link at the top of the page, enter a username and all I get in a black box with a tiny red x.

The chat room seems to be a JAVA Applet(ParaChat). In order for this Applet to work, computers need Sun's JRE (JAVA Runtime Environment) to function.

Here is the link: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

Then click on: Download J2SE JRE and install.

NOTE: Applets are dangerous from a scum bag "Hacker" perspective. I would make sure you have firewall(Free Zone Alarm) and anit-virus(Free AVG- GrisSoft) before using this chat. I went back in the chat room after my first post, and all sorts of pops ups started appearing on my machine. I ran my Ad-Aware application and all seems to be fine for now.

I am not trying to discourage the chat, but just want everyone to be aware and safe!
pixel.gif

the only way you can get in the chat room is if you turn your firewall off . at least me anyway i could not get in room till i turned it off .

I am the one who set the chat up. The pop-ups are normal. It is part of the frewear that the Parachat gives. You need to pay a monthly fee for no popups while signing into the chat room. No way around them. I am still looking for a better live chat.

Latest posts

Back