why don't my plants stink ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
i've got 5 different bagseed plants about a week into flower...should'nt i smell something by now ?? what gives ? i love that smell...oh shite !!!!i just took this pic ...what the hell is going on ????????help

shit 001.JPG

Give them ladies a chance and they will start stinking before ya know it. ;) Some strains take awhile before they get a nice smell but they will. :hubba:

PUFF MONKEY said:
i've got 5 different bagseed plants about a week into flower...should'nt i smell something by now ?? what gives ? i love that smell...oh shite !!!!i just took this pic ...what the hell is going on ????????help

I found this for you puff someone having the same prob

Depends on the type of plant, number of plant and also on the grower. My first grow never smelled even at budding. However my new buds started smelling 3 weeks into veg and now 10 days into flowering stink. There are many methods depending on the grow. Could use a carbon filter for larger grows. Smaller grows which is what i am used to can be masked with ionizers, different air fresheners that release periodically. Could also try kitty litter inside the grow environment.

Hope it helps x

cool, but my plants did NOT look like that 3 hours ago....what is going on here ???should i worry ??damn damn damn what do i do????

I have also had a few m8's who's baby's never started to smell untill 3 weeks into 12/12

it's like everything grew "down"...the stems and stalk and branches are stiff but pointing down

Did you just water them or do they need water?

i watered and fed them 2 days ago...i gave each one about a half gallon each.i mixed 1/2 tsp of 15-30-15 per gallon...last feed before that was at least a week and a half ago...they are very large plants and i would think that it was'nt too much....what do i need to do ???

also lights are off ....i just peaked in to look and found them looking gay

Has any light leaked in why they are in darkness i have heard that if light keeps getting through in the dark stages this can really stress the plants over a period of time?

you peeked in while your lights were off? are you asking for herms. or what bro? as for smell..its normal for some strains..even bagseeds to not have a smell until 1/2 way through the flowering process.one day you'll go in there and they'll just all of a sudden reak..trust me..it will happen

if therewas a light leak it would be no more than a firefly

should i be worried or not...will things be better tonight ?:confused:

hey puff if youve just watered them give em time to perk up :p

also my blackdonima in flower 7 weeks hardley smells at all but the whitesatin at 1 week is stinking ,,i think its just difrent plants (well i hope it is :eek:

let us know if she gets on :48:

melissa said:
hey puff if youve just watered them give em time to perk up :p

also my blackdonima in flower 7 weeks hardley smells at all but the whitesatin at 1 week is stinking ,,i think its just difrent plants (well i hope it is :eek:

let us know if she gets on :48:
i watered 2 days ago and they were perfect 4 hrs ago....what happend ??

sorry mis read ,,,i think they need some more water ,,,thats how mine look when there thirsty and now there in flower the w/s needs a litre and half everyday :48:

well congrats.. maybe they are camera shy..
I have some Green Haze that has never stunk all the way thru. if you rub them you can smell it.. even the guy who we got the seeds from said his never stunk and he has been running the same strain for years... mybe you lucked out and got some GH. if you did. its great.

Latest posts

Back