why every time...???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
soon as the plant sprout it dont stand on its own?:mad:

could be stretching too much... your lights should be 1-2" above the grow medium... if it falls over... stand it up w/ a popcicle stick or whatver... and get a fan blowing on it... that'll strengthen it up..

Or it could be under par seeds...

KADE said:
could be stretching too much... your lights should be 1-2" above the grow medium... if it falls over... stand it up w/ a popcicle stick or whatver... and get a fan blowing on it... that'll strengthen it up..

Or it could be under par seeds...

imma go with the stretching. becasue i planted it 3 days ago and its too tall for its 3rd day.. do i need to bring the light closer or what?

def if you are using fluoros, bring them closer to the plant.

sounds like you used a heating pad if it germed that fast- if you used a heating pad that will be the main culpret. I hate heat pads and "seedling pads" personally.

all they do is screw sht up for most people. germing can be done just as fast with natural heat from the soil- that wont make it stretch to hell.

but if you are using flouros and you didnt use a heating pad to germinate it, then it is definetely all your lights- get em closer

Yip put the light closer if its fluro. But definitly have a fan on while your lights are on will strengthen the stem and make it fatten up.

Jamez said:
Yip put the light closer if its fluro. But definitly have a fan on while your lights are on will strengthen the stem and make it fatten up.

I have a fan on high on 24/7 usually... I have a stalk rite now thas bigger then my thumbs... and almost as big as my.... well... u get the idea!

I was admiring a fat stem of my own earlier, same thing, strong wind all the time.

Latest posts

Back