why feminized?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanshah

Reaction score
Hey everyone. new to the boards. I just ordered some white widow seeds. can't wait to get them. my question is regarding to the sex of the plant. i did a search on this forum and googled my question... what are the advantages of having a feminized plant? i've read that female plants have more THC.what do yall think

seanshah said:
Hey everyone. new to the boards. I just ordered some white widow seeds. can't wait to get them. my question is regarding to the sex of the plant. i did a search on this forum and googled my question... what are the advantages of having a feminized plant? i've read that female plants have more THC.what do yall think
Feminized seeds will give you all female plants which in return will give you buds. When ya buy regular seeds you have a chance at getting male plants which are good for nothing but breeding and hash making. By the way feminized seeds are a waiste of money IMHO.

Hey TBG, I've been wondering about this for a while. If you can only get females then why are they a waste of $$?

shadoed said:
Hey TBG, I've been wondering about this for a while. If you can only get females then why are they a waste of $$?

Even "feminized" seeds are not 100% female. There is no possible way they can garuntee them. Its the chances are greater they are fem'd.
The reason IMHO they are a waste of mney...
They charge 50-100% more for fem'd when all you need is 1-2 good females outa pack of ten. For paying less. Clone man Clone.....

Mutt said:
Even "feminized" seeds are not 100% female. There is no possible way they can garuntee them. Its the chances are greater they are fem'd.
The reason IMHO they are a waste of mney...
They charge 50-100% more for fem'd when all you need is 1-2 good females outa pack of ten. For paying less. Clone man Clone.....

OK, that makes sense. Thanks Mutt.

And are not worth the money!! They are sometimes more then double the normal seeds.

I agree totally. I have had many friends buy them only to be disapointed. They all buy regular seeds now... kind of says something doesn't it?

TGT

Well the way I look at it... basically it is 50/50 anyways. So $175 for 10 femmed seeds? Which I'll say will get it up to 80% (if it even does raise the bar) or just get 2 packs of the normal ones... for $80 each, and at a 50% rate u'd have 10... and still cheaper.

one other thing... if you look at the green spirit feminized... and the regular green spirit.... they look different... what is up with that?

i'm a little iffy on seeds that are treated with hormones......

this might be a dumb question but can you clone a feminized plant?

peace!

I moved this one over to marijuana strains. Sorta applies, be helpful for others when picking out there seeds.

Latest posts

Back