Why is it so complicated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Why does it have to be so hard to register for 420 forums. I was trying to register for another form. After I put in all the information I forget to click I agree to the rules and when I go back to check the box it erases all my info so I start over.this time it tells me invalid username or password and I look in my email and think I have it right only to use up all 5 login attempts so I can't log on for 15 minutes. So I just give up after 30 minutes. I'm really computer savvy. But this happens. Every time I try anything. Nothing ever comes easy for me. Anyone else feel like that.

Never had that problem.

I too have had some problems with other sites !-- Mostly cause they banned me !-- I try to be good and just stay here where it's safe !--Computer Savy ? -- Not me !-- I was once known as the smart phone assassin !-- !-- Kilt 2 !-- Shot they a** !-- It didn't solve the problem but I felt better !-- I'm still on probation and if I shoot this one I don't get another !-- I'm better now !---

I don't go to new pot sites, i meant that i hate it when you have a whole page typed and ya lose it.

LOL, I am not computer savvy and really don't have this happen to me. But then, I don't go to other sites so can't comment on them.

I know computers, ,,ive built several, ,and i still dont go to other sites. Im not a Facebook person. This is the only site i go to. I use to moderate a computer problems site. Freaking nurds are a pain in the asssss. Lol
Ppl freak out when they see me. They would never believe i could build computers or even write a little code ,,,,cause i look like a freaking hairy Outlaw,,,which i was that too. Lol ,,,,,Never judge a book by its cover.

it just seems to happen all the time.i haven't grown in a few years but I am planning one this coming year. I have a lot of stealth questions I will need help with coming up. Thanks

Let me get my glasses where i can read that.....and i gotta feeling Stealth might not work for you..:rofl:

I too have had some problems with other sites !-- Mostly cause they banned me !-- I try to be good and just stay here where it's safe !--Computer Savy ? -- Not me !-- I was once known as the smart phone assassin !-- !-- Kilt 2 !-- Shot they a** !-- It didn't solve the problem but I felt better !-- I'm still on probation and if I shoot this one I don't get another !-- I'm better now !---
:laugh:

Latest posts

Back