Why is miracle gro a no no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lemme re-edit my original point:

If you grow pot with miracle grow products, you are not passionate about cannabis. You are lazy, and you support awful companies that pollute the hell out of our home.

IF YOU USE MIRACLE GROW AND CLAIM ITS A GOOD PRODUCT TO USE QUIT GROWING POT AND ESPECIALLY QUIT TELLING PEOPLE TO USE MIRACLE GROW.

Dont be lazy, dont be cheap.

BE PASSIONATE.

If you grow pot with miracle grow products, you are not passionate about cannabis. You are lazy, and you support awful companies that pollute the hell out of our home.

IF YOU USE MIRACLE GROW AND CLAIM ITS A GOOD PRODUCT TO USE QUIT GROWING POT AND ESPECIALLY QUIT TELLING PEOPLE TO USE MIRACLE GROW.

BE PASSIONATE.

PFFFFFT, its EXCELLENT to veg with and im not lazy at all, I didnt tell anyone to use it, you have an opinion as do I, but we both know what opinions are like dont we. I was just offering my experinces with the product not telling anyone what to do, unlike your post.

Using mg is a cheap, lazy cop out.

Also, you give money to the bad guys. So theres that too. But who cares.

AND..

Yes. I AM telling people how to grow. Because its 2014, the internet exists and there is no excuse to use garbage products. I pay 19 bucks for maxicrop fish emulsion and it takes a biiiig faaat dump on any chem veg nutes. Keep using ammonium nitrate (or maybe even AMFIL) to feed your plants. IDGAF, my point:

Its LAZY, its not passionate. Its cheap and weaksauce. This whole "what works for you" crap stopped days ago. Theres only one way to properly grow pot. And thats using proper ingredients.

No, mg is not EXCELLENT. Its crap. Thats like saying cattle given hormones or other garbage works excellent. What standards of excellence we have these days.

And DMAN, I hate to sound like a jerk (oh wait...no I dont) but your "fantastic" looking veg plants look like garbage. Good job using MG products.

Using mg is a cheap, lazy cop out.

Also, you give money to the bad guys. So theres that too. But who cares.

AND..

Yes. I AM telling people how to grow. Because its 2014, the internet exists and there is no excuse to use garbage products. I pay 19 bucks for maxicrop fish emulsion and it takes a biiiig faaat dump on any chem veg nutes. Keep using ammonium nitrate (or maybe even AMFIL) to feed your plants. IDGAF, my point:

Its LAZY, its not passionate. Its cheap and weaksauce. This whole "what works for you" crap stopped days ago. Theres only one way to properly grow pot. And thats using proper ingredients.

No, mg is not EXCELLENT. Its crap. Thats like saying cattle given hormones or other garbage works excellent. What standards of excellence we have these days.

And DMAN, I hate to sound like a jerk (oh wait...no I dont) but your "fantastic" looking veg plants look like garbage. Good job using MG products.

Im not gonna worry about it.

Ive had hundreds of plants in veg and if they could be better its not by much, very few issues and almost no deficenies and all on MG Nutes. that was my point in the first place and it still is. I discuss MG Nutes with know one until someone says it doesnt work or is no good, then i pipe up with my opinion. the difference is im right. enjoy.

I don't see any garbage, plants look real good to me. :fly:

That is it , that makes them garbage .

Ok man, I just usually wait for the final product before I start to judge.

those plants are from a past grow, the one in the back left had some issues unrelated to MG, big deal, i had no intention of saying they were someting special, they were just a pic i had handy, like i said, there have been literally hundreds of gorgeous vegging plants posted on here by me all grown in VEG with MG. so i posted a pic of 9 plants and one shows issues (unrelated) and the other has minor nute burn cause im such a M Grow expert i can push the limit. ha ha :ccc:
im done here, it works as a Nute in VEG really well, any pics i have posted on here since i joined in 2008 were all vegged with MG. peace

LOL whatever, thats a joke right, why the need to compare? it works, get over it.

i showed you it works and have with hundreds of pics, you showed me dyna grow works too, good for you. what you claim is unproven and pointless.

BTW, very very nice plants, but nothing i havent done by vegging with MG>

You must spread some Reputation
around before giving it to Dman1234
again.

I am not in the industry, nor do I smoke leaves. But they all look good to me.

lol hahahahaa yeah dman it was a joke u can veg a plant with alot of different nutes some are betters then others just a mater of preference and experience and Pc we wear talking about vegging plants not flowering i would hope noone would use Mg Nutes in flowering on their plants but anything is possible im not bashing anyone just stating my opinion

BE PASSIONATE.

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

your opinion is Bunk:argue:

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Nutes are nutes its reading your plant and knowing what it needs and thats the bottom line if were going to start poking at lower leafs on a plant to show that MG is no good to me that is lame very lame MG does work its not a lazy mans way you still got to put the effort in on mixing reading PPM / Ec so please explain whats lazy about it you buy it almost at every retail store ???? and there the bad people ???? oh please when was the last time you looked at any ingredients added to pro long shelf life , colorings added to meats , or any other obfuscated label, how about the United states government is corrupt they not bad people ??? spying listening to your phone / texts, . oil industry, lumber industry got to be the worst you think there clear hectares of land which in turn effects water table , and the damage ???? excess mud slides floods you name it all over and you support them are or even better yet what about Wal Mart's or other child slave labour you know the stuff you buy from them are they not bad
oh here please diagnose this MG grown plant wold love to here your opinion T E G

View attachment IMG347.jpg

View attachment IMG348.jpg

Ive shared my opinion.

MG = lazy half *** growing.

Its not passionate, its the exact opposite.

Ive shared my opinion.

MG = lazy half *** growing.

Its not passionate, its the exact opposite.

you just keep saying that, what makes it any easier than other nutes????? nothing.

everyone of the hundreds of plants i have posted here in veg over the last 7+ yrs have all vegged with MG, every one of them. theres my proof, where is yours...

Latest posts

Back