Why is this plant different from the rest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOSTBOYIX

Reaction score
This is my second time Growing outdoor. I have them in the ground. I got 4 seeds I found in an eighth of some potent cannabis from the our local dispensary. I started them all at the same time. Two of them are flowering heavy as I would expect for this time of year. One grew giant and is just now going into flower stage. Then I have this one that I included a photo of. Its growing tall,budding and bushing out but the most number of fingers on the fan leaves is 5 no more and budding skinny. It is not hermaphroditing .They all came from the same bud. What is going on here?

Attached Files:

Attachments

• 20180821_174526.jpg
    20180821_174526.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 20180821_174451.jpg
    20180821_174451.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 69
if we accept that the seed came from the same weed---yes---it's possible your plant is selfing or herming---also the difference in growth could be attributed to the variation of nutrients available at the different locations---and/or my guess is the amount of direct sun light was interrupted by that big umbrella in the background

if we accept that the seed came from the same weed---yes---it's possible your plant is selfing or herming---also the difference in growth could be attributed to the variation of nutrients available at the different locations---and/or my guess is the amount of direct sun light was interrupted by that big umbrella in the background
The umbrella is north it hasn't blocked light. I'm using the umbrella to keep nosy neighbors from looking.

The umbrella is north it hasn't blocked light. I'm using the umbrella to keep nosy neighbors from looking.
Nutrientwise...No different than the others with plenty of rooting room. This plant stayed short and bushy but grew tall as soon as it started flowering. Still NO signs of Hermy

Latest posts

Back