Why isn't the media talking about...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debatable. Gets see where this goes. Thank God the cops weren't white.
Yep
It would be bad
1674933728921.png

How could anyone of them just stand there and do what they did and either take part in it or just watch
I guess they were to dumb to realize they had, Body Cams rolling or just did not care.

How could anyone of them just stand there and do what they did and either take part in it or just watch
I guess they were to dumb to realize they had, Body Cams rolling or just did not care.
I think the rage runs deeper than that. How will we ever understand it when the media keeps covering it up?

I could tell you some stories of what Blacks think of Whites But not in an open forum. But dont kid yourself.
I don't kid myself. What I do know is that my neighbors who are black have unconditionally opened their home to me if I need them.

Here is the conundrum. Over the years, I witnessed the neighbor's kids getting sucked into 'hood mentality", and yet now they are grown. They remember Mr. A and Ms. D fondly and are protective of me.

It is a deep bond, and we just don't talk about the extraneous stuff.

Last edited:
There is No Excuse for what Those Animals did to that poor young Black Man
What could that kid have possibly done to deserve the beating he got. He didn't look like a gang member or a thug. How did those cops get hired and who was the supervisor? This country has enough problems with out vigilante cops taking things into their own hands.

It was a Fking traffic violation. Stupid mother fkers didn't even ask for his license and insurance. They were looking for trouble because they are pieces of shit. They could have cuffed him easily but chose not to where they could beat his ass.
Hope they get fked in the ass in prison. Prisoners hate cops.

It was a Fking traffic violation. Stupid mother fkers didn't even ask for his license and insurance. They were looking for trouble because they are pieces of shit. They could have cuffed him easily but chose not to where they could beat his ass.
There is nothing on video that justifies this. You just have to ask yourself WHY.....

Again I ask ...... where is the supervisor?

Latest posts

Back