Why isn't the media talking about...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally stand with the police but I just watched that video and I just can't believe what i saw
It is stomach turning. In the olden days, like a few years ago, news programs wouldn’t show a person being killed at all. In this ‘end of days’ seeming time, they show a man being beaten to death. I support law enforcement but that wasn’t law enforcement. That looked like a gang beat down…

It is stomach turning. In the olden days, like a few years ago, news programs wouldn’t show a person being killed at all. In this ‘end of days’ seeming time, they show a man being beaten to death. I support law enforcement but that wasn’t law enforcement. That looked like a gang beat down…
What ever it was it is on camera....crowbar hotel.

I normally stand with the police but I just watched that video and I just can't believe what i saw
I too Brother, But this was just downright Criminal . But I think it is due to the Cops being given to much Power and free rein.
I bet they hardly reported to a supervisor except once a week or less.
They most likely developed that Holier than thou attitude and felt that the victim disrespected them and the crowd mentality took over. Or like a pack of wolves going after a rabbit after it runs, So Sad, Very sad to call myself a Human.

What ever it was it is on camera....crowbar hotel.
Sorry, for the last few years RESISTING ARREST is the new game. Folks can do what they want wnen they want and when confroneted by the law, pull out a camera and give the police shit. Hitting cops when being arrested is the new norm. Those five cops clearly lost it. The news didn't show all of video, just what they wanted you to see. RESISTING ARREST is not good and why no ones talking about that is the problem. I have nothing but respect for that family, Mom wants no violence over her son. We are still being played by the Press. Soon cops are gonna just let shit happen then who you gonna call.

If the police fail to do their job and stand by and watch violence and crime being committed, that is the time when ordinary citizens need to take the law back into their own hands. Old-fashioned justice is going to prevail, and a lot of innocent people are going to get hurt.

A lot of people who are video game warriors saying bring it
Will soon realize how horrible it wwill be to be looking at their friend
and see the guys head turn into pink mist. But by then it will be to late
Total distruction of Society as we have known it in our lives.

Well I may not be around today, (The People Rejoiced)
1675010669536.png

We are doing a Birthday party for my Wife's sister hooray..........................

A lot of people who are video game warriors saying bring it
Will soon realize how horrible it wwill be to be looking at their friend
and see the guys head turn into pink mist. But by then it will be to late
Total distruction of Society as we have known it in our lives.
You havent lived till you see steam rising from a mangled body.

Latest posts

Back