Why No Smell Or Taste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGMAN007

Reaction score
I Am A Nebee To Indoor. I Bought Qualty Seeds But They Were The Autoflowering Kind. 93 Days From Sprout To Harvest Hard Fat Buds As Pretty As Any In A High Times Magazine, However No Quality Smell After Drying And Curing In Glass Jars For 3 Weeks Still No Classic Order And The Smoke Tastes Like Green Spider Tops
I Used Commerical Potting Soil In 3 Gal Pots Josha's Joy Juice 4-15-12 Liquid And Super Thrive 1/2 Strength Every Time I Watered. 45 Days Of 1000 Watt Mh Nuteral Delux 24/7 Then Finish With 1000watt Hps 24/7

My Question Is Are These Autoflowering Seeds Infereior Genetics Which Don't Have The Smell And Taste And High Of Out Door Grows Or Did I Do Something Wrong

IME autos def smell way less then reguar photoperiod strains... Ive grown autos many times with no scubber at all... How quickly did the bud dry? :48:

im with jaam most of the auto i have done have been on the weak side smell wise, there has been the odd stinky girl i would say its plant genetics, i wouldn't think you could do anything to end up with no smell, that would be a dream for the commercial cropper, you could fill your back garden up and not worrie about next door smelling it
peace fruity

Some strains simply do not have much smell or taste. However, keep in mind that autoflowering plants are half ruderalis and you are not going to get the quality or quantity that you can get off a photoperiod plants.

Did you check the trichs for ripeness with a microscope before you harvested? Breeder's estimates can be very optimistic.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Some strains simply do not have much smell or taste. However, keep in mind that autoflowering plants are half ruderalis and you are not going to get the quality or quantity that you can get off a photoperiod plants.

Did you check the trichs for ripeness with a microscope before you harvested? Breeder's estimates can be very optimistic.

After a few generations. There isnt ANY ruderalis left. And its simply the auto gene trait that is being carried instead of the photo. Same as a kid born with green eyes. He wouldnt be any different if they were brown. So that quality thing is crap as they move along.

Ive been breeding autos for 4 years. 2 different strains at 9 gens deep folding, and one at 7. Its hard as hell to find photo strains more powerful to fold in anymore.

i just ran mdanzig's sour 60, let me tell ya, you better have a scrubber for these.

Latest posts

Back