Why she doing this guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So they are all at the same temp and some are closer to the light then this one it's a northern light strain.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400630847.132368.jpg
As you can see the top is a lot lighter in color and the tips are curled her sister right beside her who was treated the exact same is fine.
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400630901.078584.jpg
Nice dark green but smaller. The one with the problem is a lot bigger and more full.
We are on day 32 of flower with Nothern lights strain.
Should I be worried??

I'm using the boticare grow line with liquid karma and hydroplex with there feed chart 2 mls less. The plants are big and non of the others show nute burn signs. All plants treated the same.

She looks like she has been pushed a little to hard with the nutrients especialy nitrogen...........I'd hold off on feeding her for a couple of waterings and then start back with watered down feeding for her......... some strains are more sensative to nutrients than others........ she may get worse before she gets better.

Looks like nute burn and alotta light. Use plain phd h20 the next cpl of waterings before you hit her w nutes again and put her to the outside for a while before rotating her back closer.

whats your humidity looking like? Low humidity can cause crispy leaves if you have any.

look at the sagging leaves in the lower plant.... to much nutes.

Latest posts

Back