why some bud and some not ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rookie

Reaction score
thank you people for your help.i have 2 pineapple chunks,same age both healthy 8footers. 1 is 5 weeks into bloom,looks great.other is one third 2weeks into bloom,two thirds pistols stacking but no defined buds as yet..??why??know it all bro says its cause i fed N (veg.nutes) too long as well as bud food.i just stopped N. aweek ago..,,also ihave asurviving broken plant.2 in. base,broke in 2 @ first pinch pt. 12 in. above ground.what survived was (3) tiny branches.1 has grown to be 4 ft. long and budding nicely.another branch is over 1 in. dia. 6 ft. very full but is showing almost no budding sign,afew extra pistols,also on the new growth is rust coloring on the first half in.of new new leaves.again thank guys,girl..:holysheep:

Seems your females should be far enough along that the buds should be formed. I dont think the high nitrogen nutes would cause what you think they caused, I think....or...myself, I feed Fox Farms Grow Big all thru flowering but in very small doses if the plant decides to get yellow early. As for the broken plant, it got pretty stressed is my only idea as to why it may not be budding. One of the branches may not be as attached as it should be.

Good luck to you.

Hero, that was pretty hard to read, I agree, I think.

He has been feeding these plants a high n nute all thru flowering and then asked me why they arnt all the same.. I told him to stop the n at flowering or first site of pistals but he didnt listen.. I am the know it all he is refering to. lol his lil brother actually although he lives up in ma and me in fl. I was joking because his postings are hard to read and understand. Thanks TCBUD

Latest posts

Back