Widow Height ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

oleflowerman

Need experiential advice.
Soil growing SOG 600 HPS (hopefully 10 out 20 seeds) and I need to harvest these at 45 to 50 inches.....so how long/tall should I veg till ?

Indicas will usually double or so in size when put into flower. Sometimes they will triple in height. Humboldt makes a product called "bush master" this will make the lower branches stretch and get bushier instead of in height. May be something you want to check out. It works great for me :)

So really you could veg your plants even taller if you want if you wanted to try that product but be sure to run your nutes at 1/3 of full strength while using that product.

if you notice that is going higher just top her and you good to go

brouli said:
if you notice that is going higher just top her and you good to go

That's certainly simple to explain isn't ? Does White widow like losing her main flower or does it make her angry and then sad for awhile. I've heard that some produce more that way but that isn't true for all hot babes is it? I was hoping to trim side branches and go for COLA or KOLA or CHQola ...Would that be adviseable to do with this strain ?

ok what i would do is just go LST and some toping and you will have short bushy plant with a lot i mean a lot buds not as big as oryginal would be but more smaller ones :) at the end you wil get more yeild go to grow jurnal there is one man is awesome .

Latest posts

Back