Wierd Leaf Formations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
I have six plants that were started as clones. They dont have the typical leaf formations. They mostly have 3 leave sets, and some of the leaves are only half leaves. but they are bushy little buggers.....and healthy and happy.....

Will this correcxt itself eventually. Clones are about 4 weeks after root.

yes i have read of this ..just a defect i supose..keep us posted on it would ya please..and KEEP M GREEN

New_2_Chronic said:
I have six plants that were started as clones. They dont have the typical leaf formations. They mostly have 3 leave sets, and some of the leaves are only half leaves. but they are bushy little buggers.....and healthy and happy.....

Will this correcxt itself eventually. Clones are about 4 weeks after root.

It "should" yes, but "4 weeks" post rooting, sounds like long enough, for it to correct it's growth pattern. Were they taken from a donor 'in flower'? That often produces mutated leaves, revegging.

arrgh,,,, not smaller buds......:eek:

Yes you guys are correct the plant was flowered for sex, it was in flower about 10 days before the clones were taken....

I will have some pics up today but i think you guys nailed it....

Will it correct itself or will it just continue to grow like that? The donor looks normal....

I get these also, when I clone a plant that is in flower, I veg them longer,
usually 5-6 weeks and you will see normal leaves.

Latest posts

Back