Wifes Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Guys I just wanted to let everyone that has stood beside me thru this process, that my Wife just got the results of this last biopsy. She is now Cancer FREE. What a great fking Christmas Present. She has been thru so much and I was so scared when they found this last spot I wanted to beat my own ass to feel better. They had already told her that if it came back positive, she could not take any more Radiation and that she would have to have Vulvar surgery which could have left her wearing a pee bag for the rest of her life. So needless to say, we have been beside ourselves waiting on this last Biopsy result. It was scar tissue from the radiation.
Anyway, thanks Brothers for being there for me and my Wife Crissy.

MRS HOPPER
1571779bedfe3de62f6440273d7beb02.gif

celebration-gif-15.gif

IT's What Brothers do, Love ya Man
tumblr_ocxg66i1S81v2a3cko3_500.gif

Guys I just wanted to let everyone that has stood beside me thru this process, that my Wife just got the results of this last biopsy. She is now Cancer FREE. What a great fking Christmas Present. She has been thru so much and I was so scared when they found this last spot I wanted to beat my own ass to feel better. They had already told her that if it came back positive, she could not take any more Radiation and that she would have to have Vulvar surgery which could have left her wearing a pee bag for the rest of her life. So needless to say, we have been beside ourselves waiting on this last Biopsy result. It was scar tissue from the radiation.
FUCCKING YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you and Crissy. I know the feeling .....went through the whole process with Mrs Pute. Some pretty scary moments. I remember those words like it was yesterday. Cancer Free. She just had her annual Oncologist visit this week and still Cancer Free.

Gotta say it again SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND CRISSY. I bet you enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks, guys. Yeah, she scared the holy shit out of me when i answered the phone this morning. She was crying really hard and all i could hear was the doctor had called. Of course, i thought the worst because she was crying. She was just crying from happiness. Dang women. Ya never know which way to turn when they are crying. 😁

Latest posts

Back