Wilfred

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoagieHoagie

Reaction score
Anybody watching this crazy/silly show on FX? I heard it's the highest rated show ever on the FX network. It's pretty damn funny and the dog is always smoking a bong...but he was wishing for a vaporizer the other day after raiding his neighbors inside MJ garden! It's a funny show watching it straight.....can't wait for my plants to get to harvest time....I'm sure it would be 10 times funnier with a buzz on!

I love it!!!
The peanut butter episode was awful LOL

one of my faves. too bad he can't roll doobies with his paws.

Never heard of it until now, i just checked it out quick, looks funny, i found two versions an American and an Austrailian ver.

The U.S. version is only one season correct?

BEST SHOW EVER!!!
(In a baked out car)
*Wilfred* How are we suppodsto see through this smoke??
*Other dude* TURN ON THE WINDSHIELD WIPERS!!!!
hahahahah

LoagieHoagie said:
Anybody watching this crazy/silly show on FX? I heard it's the highest rated show ever on the FX network. It's pretty damn funny and the dog is always smoking a bong...but he was wishing for a vaporizer the other day after raiding his neighbors inside MJ garden! It's a funny show watching it straight.....can't wait for my plants to get to harvest time....I'm sure it would be 10 times funnier with a buzz on!

... 'tis much funnier with a buzz on... this is funny. Hahaha!! :bong2:

Latest posts

Back