Will HAPPY FROG burn my cuttings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happydaze

Ayyyyyyyyyy!
Reaction score
I was considering taking some cuts of my Jack47 and was told Happy Frog is light enuff (nute wise) that it will not burn my cuttings. Should I pick a bag up or use the rest of a gifted Black Gold bag. I'm thinkin HAPPY FROG, but I need to know from my peeps here what they think regarding cuttings and HF.

:bump: clones need to be taken tonight and will only have access to a computer for a few more hours. Thank you very much.

I think it will be fine, clones are use to nutes as they are not seedlings, if you are really worried make a mix of the 2.

:bump: any1 else have cloning experience or opinions on HAPPY FROG? thank you for your time :peace:

-Happydaze

happy frog is good soil. it will be fine for babies. it wont "burn" them.

there is plenty of real good cloning advice in the cloning section of the forum.

soil

I use happy frog alot for clones and plants that I worship, by the way, if you have a Haggen's near u, it's 14 bucks for 2 cubic feet this week!!

lol...gotta Top near me... nvr heard of Haggen... :rofl: jk :giggle:

ty vm 4 the replies

used Happy Frog potting soil for years without complaint. however we always 'lighten it up' with Happy Frog soil conditioner. we mix 3-4 parts potting soil to 1 part soil conditioner. really improves the root growth and makes drainage a breeze...

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
used Happy Frog potting soil for years without complaint. however we always 'lighten it up' with Happy Frog soil conditioner. we mix 3-4 parts potting soil to 1 part soil conditioner. really improves the root growth and makes drainage a breeze...

Nice, thank u so much for the input old_SSSC_Guy, will do...

-Happydaze

Latest posts

Back