Will i pass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamonG6274

Reaction score
I only smoke for the month of June/beginning of July. I started about June 1st, and ended July 10th. I smoked every day about 3 times a day. I have a test coming up around August 15. Will be a urine test. Should i be ok by then? I am 6 ft, weight 180. Am outside some and sweat.

Any opinions are appreciated.

DamonG6274 said:
I only smoke for the month of June/beginning of July. I started about June 1st, and ended July 10th. I smoked every day about 3 times a day. I have a test coming up around August 15. Will be a urine test. Should i be ok by then? I am 6 ft, weight 180. Am outside some and sweat.

Any opinions are appreciated.

I wld think a month clean and being an active person that sweats you wld pass....but that is just my opinion. You can buy home tests I believe...or worst case some synthetic urine...but I wld think you wld pass.

I bought a couple of home test from Amazon, both had very faint lines for the 2nd line that shows passing. I heard this could be normal, and i should be ok?

I think you would be fine..I use "Quik Fix" synthetic Urine

take care and be safe

quick-fix-plus__99158_zoom.jpg

Over 35 days, you SHOULD be fine, but we cant say for sure, let us know how you do.

yeah, best of luck tommorow. I took a CVS drug test just to find out for myself and I was straight on day #45. I just drank a lot of water/liquid mixed in with some mild sweating/exercise. I then passed a drug test for a job on day #65.

Faint lines or not as long as it comes up that should mean your good.

Latest posts

Back