Will these roots be able to grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornelius

Reaction score
So, I needed to grow outside since my parents threw out my stealth grow box in a PC case cleaning up the basement... Thank god they didn't look inside. Anyways I went to home depot too buy a plant in front of my mom so she would think I'm growing a herb. I germinated my seeds and planted...
Now I'm wondering with that apple mint plant off too the side will it be ok for a full length grow?
Also does apple mint produce any pollen at all?

Growing.jpg

It is unfair of you to attempt to grow in/at your parents without their knowledge or consent. If you are busted, they can be in big trouble, too. I advise waiting until you have a place of your own to grow.

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is unfair of you to attempt to grow in/at your parents without their knowledge or consent. If you are busted, they can be in big trouble, too. I advise waiting until you have a place of your own to grow.
I won't be getting busted as well I'm just getting the plants started at my place I have a place not on my property that will be growing everything.
I just want to know if this container will be ok for the plant. as the roots are probably tangled already.

Cornelius said:
....I won't be getting busted......

LOL--famous last words. There is absolutely no way that you can know that you will not get busted.

I do not believe that you are going to find much help here if you are growing at your parents' without their knowledge or consent. Most of us consider that bad mojo.

Latest posts

Back