will this decrease potency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
003.JPGim in my last 2 weeks of flowering this nl,,,, from the start of flower i gave to much feed and lots of leaves browning,,,,im wondering should i chop it early [now] or will it be cool to let go the other 2 weeks,,,,,i feel its realy starting to brown all over will it afect potency? smoke?,,,////peace [j]

Wait it out, it'll be fine!! Browning and dying leaves are normal at this stage of the grow, the plant is using up all available resources to produce the bud!

Might I just add that is a strangest looking plant evar! lol. Unless the image is fooling me.

ha yes its tied down bit of lst sos all the sides buds got more light...peace[j]

Leaves will yellow and fall off as you get into flowering because of a depletion of N as the plant matures. Browning of leaves like that is not normal. It is most likely nute burn (as you mentioned) and I really would flush well if you have not. I would not harvest early, however, unless it looks like you are going to lose the entire plant.

weedhoper im seeing few amber in ther but still lots of clear more than half are clear and not as meny milky as i like to see. hemp ladie im thinking nute burn as it started at the beging of flower when i went bit crazy with bio bloom its on its 7th week and i stoped the feed bout 3 weeks in ,,,and still lots of browning hapning id like to give her 2 more weeks as i just dont think the potency is ther yet. peace [j]

jesuse said:
weedhoper im seeing few amber in ther but still lots of clear more than half are clear and not as meny milky as i like to see. hemp ladie im thinking nute burn as it started at the beging of flower when i went bit crazy with bio bloom its on its 7th week and i stoped the feed bout 3 weeks in ,,,and still lots of browning hapning id like to give her 2 more weeks as i just dont think the potency is ther yet. peace [j]
Why give her 2 more weeks, why not just waiting till the plants trichomes turn???,

jesuse said:

If you haven't been feeding her, maybe she's starving?? 4 weeks, even if overfed, seems a long time without feeding. I can't see anything from the pic and am amazed and awed with THG's eagle eyes, nicely noticed!

And I'm with everyone on this, when trichs are saying she's done, she's done.... :) Good luck!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Why give her 2 more weeks, why not just waiting till the plants trichomes turn???,
skag im going with the tirches just the breeder recomend 7=9 weeks and its on week7 im reconing round bout 9th week ther will be more milky wot im after and i can down this ladie and have some home growing just paid £60 ther for a harypoter....rody mybe she hungry ay but since ill hopefuly down her in 2 weeks i dont want to give her bloom now i also thout this or nute mybe both peace [j]

I'm among those who believe feeding your gals all the way to the end is best, this keeps them producing. Some told me that the nute residual in the buds would make them "fire retardant" lmao....not the case at all! just mho.

Does it make them combust quicker or easier Roddy/THG?

:watchplant: day by day im seein more amber on her,,,, ill wait till bout 25/ then shes comeing down,,,,lil bits of purp showing aswell think its threw stress theo,,, shes not very smelly ,,nothren lights would be good for stelf for this reason ...peace [j]

The NL I grew stunk to high heaven lol...and was one of my favorites for taste and high!! Can't recall the amount of amber I cut at, but she was good!!!!!!

Keep us posted, my friend...can't wait to hear smoke report!

Latest posts

Back