will this plant survive ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDZ420

mmMMmm HAZE
Reaction score
I started this plant indoors and flowered it for 2-3 weeks then i decided to get rid of it because im runing out of room in my new cab and the plant was flowering slower then all the others so i put it outside , there is about 15 hours of light outside now and going up and im wondering how long before it shows signs of vegetative growth. the reason y the leafs are messed up is i had a mag def but it was treated its looking better now

may 002.jpg

Did you switch from veg to flowering nutes when you started to flower and have you now switched back to veg nutes?
How long the plant needs to switch back to veg depends on how far along the plant was in the flowering process.
Leave it outside, make sure it's in a large container with good drainage (at LEAST 5 gal. but I recommend at least 7 gal), keep her well-fed and happy in the sun and you'll end up with some big beefy buds.

i started them in small cups for the first 2 weeks then i transplanted them into a 2 gal pot with 4 spoons blood meal and 2 1/2 spoons bone meal and a pinch of 10-10-10 mixed into the soil for veg then when they started to flower i sprinkled a lil bit of blood meal ontop of the dirt and made a bone meal tea i used it once on that plant. the day i put it outside i transplanted it into a bigger pot and added more blood meal and 10-10-10 but no bone meal. she's been outside for about a week now. and this is the first grow with blood and bone meal some if there is any suggestion on how much i should use for a 5 gal bucket let me

First let me suggest you forget the blood & bones. Outside, animals tend to dig them up.
Also let me suggest a nutrient for veg that is highest in the first number--like 20-10-10.

Latest posts

Back