will this workout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
first of all thanks for your help my first grow was a mild success i am expecting better things this time around any how i have just finished up a crop of white rhino but around 3 weeks in we had a small accident and four girls had taken a hit they did not look good so i took them out of the room and put them on the balcony where they bounced back so i took some clones that had small flowers on some the clones survived and i am thinking of putting them back in the room but the mothers have a lot of single finger leaves almost all new growth is like this and the clones are showing the same the mothers have been back in the room for about 3 weeks now and have a lot of new bud sites my but do not look as big as what the others from that crop did at this point am i just wasting my time with these or will it be worth going the distance i have new plants that i am starting from seed on the balcony because of a lack of space i the other girls are not worth the time i would put the new ones in under 24hr. ;light if some one could explain how to make my picyures fit i can show you my problem thanks fior your input

You see the link in my signature... that is a step-by-step tutorial to help with uploading pics man.

Latest posts

Back