wilted in DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
hello everyone i have a very sick plant in a dwc system i have gotten info that it maybe a pythium problem or a drowning problem so i took it off the dwc and put it on a driper and transplanted into the same size net pot just with hydraton instead if anyone has any suggestions pls give them ....

Well in the dwc did u have a nute lock out from too higha concentration or not enough cc of air per gallon? i am not too sure what it could be unless u give some more info on to lighting and such.

hello EmeraldBlitz not really a nute lick up i don't think cause the ph is fine ,, what is cc .... the air per gallon i am not sure of what are your thoughts of that what is specified... of course from other threads i only dothe cfl thing cause of space that is available and i can't find a hps system to fit and give the lumens i have.... if you check my other threads you will see i have had very good luck with the cfls... i have been getting 1 to 1 1\2 oz per plant and plant at max ht of 2 and 1\2 feet... so the light is definatly not an issue the issue is that i am new to hydro and i am trying to figure the new system out if you have info on the system i would love to here it .......... pls any info you have is wounderful

If the wilting was caused by being too wet you could have lowered the water level so that the DWC spray won't keep the roots as wet as with higher water levels:>)

Hey Stoner I hope the plant pulls through for you but if it does have a root rot type problem it might not make it. Let us know what happens if you could, I'm curious, it'll be a tough one but I've seen some people beat it...LOL. Good luck, and maybe next time it will be better for you, I have had some hydro disasters myself...bad ones too LOL.

thanks everyone i did end up taking the sick one out so that mayb the other one will get to going and make me happy so i can learn something from this... this is my fourth grow second in this box first in hydro the others i have gotten really lucky with soo mayb it will be a good turn out........

hey hydro has a learning curve, you learned a little if nothing else from the grow. Good to hear one seems to want to be a cooperative plant...LOL

Good luck

Latest posts

Back