Wish me luck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nova564t said:
It's a mechanic job at an exclusive, private golf club, mantainance and repair of grass cutting equipment. After 25 years fixing cars this should be a fun change.
Hey, good luck on the interveiw, Nova!

In my entire life, I never had a job, working for someone else, that I liked. That sure would be a cool thing!

I hope that's what you've found!!!!:woohoo: :yay: :banana: :dancing: :clap:

nova564t said:
I've got an actual job interview on Monday morning, and its something I might enjoy instead of forcing myself to go to a job that I hate everyday.

A job you enjoy doesn't come around very often. I wish you all the best for a wonderful interview. If you get nervous then just picture them naked. :hubba: :p Supposedly it helps. LMFAO!!!

Thanks all for the words of encouragement, I am happy to report that I got the job!!!:woohoo: :D :D :banana: :banana: :dancing: :clap: :48: :woohoo:

You must spread some rep around b4 giving to Rosebud again! Thanks Rose and everyone else, I wont be posting as much now since I have a job and am busy doing other stuff, Its been nice to have some company here while out of work and I will try to check in when I can. Keep it GREEN!!!

Congrads on the new job!:cool:
Hope it was also a pay increase for ya, You know those BBC like to drink the gas!-)

:D

:) Its been a little over 2 weeks at this job and its the first time in.......well........ever that I like my job, VERY COOL!!!:clap:

Thats awesome, gotta like what you do or it becomes old quick.

nova564t said:
It's a mechanic job at an exclusive, private golf club, mantainance and repair of grass cutting equipment. After 25 years fixing cars this should be a fun change.

Ok nova, from now on whenever I picture you or read your posts this is what I am going to be imagining you look like in my mind (this is all from the movie Caddyshack in case you do not understand the pictures):
a20791512c26fe1c5a2414_m.jpg billm.jpg caddyshack_still3.jpg

My favorite part of the movie is where Chevy Chase is in Carl's "house" and Carl (Bill Murray) is telling Chevy Chase's character that he is the assistant greenskeer but wants to be the head greenskeeper, then tells him that he developed his own kind of grass,
"This is a cross between Kentucky bluegrass federbent bent, and Northern Californian Sensimilla. The best thing about this grass is you can go out and play 36 holes on it during the day, then take it home and just get stoned to bejesus off it at night".:rofl: :rofl:

Congrats on the job nova! You gotta love what you do otherwise life is less fulfilling.

-SSF-

I am very happy to hear that you are liking the job. AWESOME! I bet they are glad you are there too.

Well I've been at this job for over 3 1/2 years now, unbelievable, I am happy to report that I still love it. I was hired as a seasonal employee but had them convinced to keep me on year round before the end of the first summer. My hours get cut from 40 down to 32 in the winter but I have another job as a mortgage field inspector that makes up for the cut hours. Life is good!

Latest posts

Back