Wish me luck...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holly labels batman! Good Luck hacker man positive vibes bro. All those well labeled strains look good.

Wish my labels were pro........Thought my painter tape chop Stax flag poles where cool :( Then hacker man shows up all Pro lol

Looking Good!

I loved my NL X BB so hopefully you get a keeper there. The Critical Super Silver Haze is supposed to be amazing. Personally, I have loved e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I've ever run from Delicious Seeds!! I've run 3-4 strains.

Finally.. currently I still have my G13 C99 pheno .. it was a freebie I had gotten. I'm getting ready to finish it for the second time. First time it was a bit too short due to my own error, but the product was AMAZING! Super amazing lemony "funk" smell, and the densest nug I've grown yet! Can't wait to run it DWC scrog next run! :D

Good luck man, looks like you'll be having fun! :aok:

I have never grown SSH, but i do really enjoy smoking it. YUM.... mojo for the grow Hackerman.

Thanks gang. I wish I could share it all with you.

I usually grow 16 plants in my 4x4. I will clone 4 each of these for my next grow. Actually, I'll clone about 40. LOL But, I'll pick the 16 best. I have finally learned to throw away the weaklings. It was a hard lesson but I'm glad I learned. LOL

If I have a real preference for a certain mother, I may clone more of one and less of another. This will keep me busy until September between the mothers and the clones. I planted the seeds on Feb 1 so I will clone and flower these around April 1. The clones will be ready to flower June 1 and will be harvested about August 1. Might stretch to mid August or September for everything to happen.

I am looking forward to seeing if there's any real difference in strains (to me). My tolerance is pretty incredible and I really don't even get high any more. I really would love to get a special new taste. Maybe even a buzz. LOL

To be honest, the thrill of growing is actually more satisfying to me than smoking. At night, after I say my prayers, I lay and think about my plants. It calms me and gives me a very sedative effect. I often fall asleep thinking about my groom. LOL Gotta wonder if I'm the only person in the world who gets medicinal effects from cannabis without THC or CBD. LOL Just thinking about it gets me high. LOL

And, I hate to get mushy but, I owe it all to you good people at MP. I grew that bagseed for 40 years and albeit, I did a lot of experiments and had a lot of fun, and the pot was absolutely top quality. But the fun was eventually all gone for me. I was just growing for supply to smoke. All the fun was gone. You folks at MP brought it all back. Can't say thanks enough. Now, if I don't get busted for posting here or buying seeds from all the places you convinced me were safe, we'll be real cool. LMAO

I'll be living in a legal grow state within a couple years [probably moving to Cali] so I plan to really have some fun.

I would love to be a commercial grower and have a zillion plants. I can imagine 20 or 30 different rooms. All growing under different environments. Hydro, Soil, this light, that fan, this nute group, that light regime. Doesn't take long to learn in an environment like that. What a ball.

Well, for now, I'm looking forward to the Cinderella99 the most with the Haze as a second choice. The Cindy has a great reputation and Haze has been a mainstay since the beginning. Like I said, I just hope I notice a difference. 40 years of the same pot....... LOL

Hackerman I hope the new strains get you buzzing again, some nice strains there. When you mentioned the praying thing I said to myself , that is exactly what I do. Nice to think big.

After awhile, you will begin to measure time by the grows. Instead of, I took a walk last week; more like, I took a walk when plants first started flowering. Now you are in deep, lol.

After awhile, you will begin to measure time by the grows. Instead of, I took a walk last week; more like, I took a walk when plants first started flowering. Now you are in deep, lol.

that's soooo true umbra... mojo for your babies... :48:

Hackerman, that was so sweet and nice to hear. The plants and growing are magical, and lets face it what is magical when you are in your 60s... Cannabis is.
You are, I would hope, going to tell a big difference in your highs with your line up.. Get ready to get some stuff done with that Cindy and SSH.

This will be fun to watch. Thanks for posting.

LOL--I was going to tell you that the BB x NL I grew wasn't worth the room it took to grow. I hope that you have DGF's luck and not mine. I really love C99. I grew it for years before I discovered Satori. I have stayed away from hazes because of the space and the time thy usually take.

Sixteen plants in a 4 x 4 seems like a lot. Are you going right from clone to flowering? Don't you get overcrowded? I find that 8 in my 3 x 6 pretty much fills it up.

16 plants in a 4x4? I got 7 from seed 1 month veg. So crowded I gotta see you pull this off.

I have been doing 16 in my 4x4 since the beginning of time. LOL Not to mention it's been wild Sativa in that space. LOL

It's all about the canopy anyway so if the leaves below are crowded, I don't really care. If you have ever seen a field of wild pot growing, it's all close together. Here's what it looks like. I wouldn't say the under-canopy is overcrowded.

View attachment afghanclones-4.jpg

That a store bought 4x4 tent?
What size pots?

You sure do got 14 plants in there lol. Good job more ways to skin a cat

It's not a tent, Just a room. The pots are 2 gallon.

So if you really want to know my thinking about Wish you Luck, then i will tell you that ya sure why not. I wish you a very Good Luck for that work, which you want to do as well as also for all that which you doing in your Future. And don't be Thankful, its my Pleasure.

Hack,
Nice starting lineup you`ve got there. All green vibes your way, good luck.

1 of the things I am teaching my son is about canopy management. We're doing some clones and put 16 under 1K light. The right phenol makes all the difference.

Nice set up Hackerman! I want some Cindy 99 in my garden too. Are you going to post a journal for these guys? One more question, are you using a 1k in that 4x4? Green Mojo to you and your girls sir!

Yes, I am currently using a 1000w HPS for flowering. However, I am going to swap to a 600 or 750 for my next grow.

Even though my plants are over a foot from an air cooled hood in a room that almost never goes over 80F, the plants in the center have yellow leaf burn while all the plants on the outside and more away from the light are all perfectly green and beautiful. A week or so from harvest and I have only plucked off a handful of fan leaves. Everything is really really green.... except for the plants closest to the light.

Now, that wouldn't bother me all that much because I toss the leaves anyway. But, I noticed that the colas closest to the light didn't have nearly as many trichomes as the plants along the outside. Especially on the bracs. The plants along the outside are almost white with coverage.

I can't raise the ceiling or lower the floor so.... I'll dial down my ballast to 750 (if I can find a 750w bulb) or 600w, if I can't. I'll be running the same strain under that light so I can do a pretty fair comparison on yield and quality.

Latest posts

Back