Wondering about some missing old friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G2P I remember who you're talking about, but his username escapes me. I do know he was pretty ill and had stopped taking orders for glass because he didn't think he'd be around to deliver.

Gone2pot! said:
I miss the real cool guy that blew some gorgeous glass. Someone from the BHC with a better head for names than me might get his name quicker than I can remember. Who knows, maybe he's hear under a different handle?...

meds4me... long time no see him, either!

G2p, isn't that truth. who knew we could interact with folks on line and come to really car about each one. It happened to me here for the first time. Good post g2P.

Gone2pot! said:
I miss the real cool guy that blew some gorgeous glass. Someone from the BHC with a better head for names than me might get his name quicker than I can remember. Who knows, maybe he's hear under a different handle?...
I also remember BBB (Boston baked beans). She got sick and her Dad was helping her, then nothing. I hope they are both ok. We all get sick or busy from time to time and life can take one in different directions than planned.

Did any of you "older" folks ever dream that you would have friends that you cared about, yet never met and had no expectation of meeting? Those that were adults before computers were invented, LOL. I once had a neighbor that I never met, but assumed she was an absolute needy nutcase when her house went up for sale and the other neighbors started talking. She was divorcing her husband to marry her online romantic friend! Huh?!?! How in the world could anyone fall in love with someone they only knew online? Well, now I do get that they probably met face to face before the lady filed for divorce, and yet... I see how a loving bond can be there even without the face to face. People on the net have no reason to be anyone other than their true selves. No put on or **. (Unless they're stalkers!). I'll never meet any of you, but I do care about so many of ya!!

The Boston Baked Bean was sick for a while, then she came back, but was only here for a few days and disappeared again.
As to "never meet any of you"...don't be so sure. You may find yourself a scenic road trip from meeting a close on-line friend.......and find they are not what you expected...they're way cooler :D.
I can understand how people can form romantic relationships on-line, you don't have the baggage of physical appeal. You see the persons insides before you judge their "looks", by then, what the person looks like probably has little influence on your interaction.

G2P...I had some glass made from ..meds4me..But he has passed on a couple years back...Have 2 of his pipes in the glass showcase..

cubby....I had a relationship made on this site...was going great for a couple years...than went to UK meet her folks and ended up just seeing the Hotel..I hope UKgirl and her kids are well..

nice to see some these friends pop in and say hello

:48:

Ask hie he is still in touch with her he said recently.
fridge

I met a kid form another site b4, pretty cool experience. You really get to know them on line tho i agree with cubby. This guy was first to diagnose me with a few things that it took docs over 10yrs to figure out lol

It's great to see all you old members!!!!!

4u, that's very sad to hear about meds... I thought I had caught wind when it happened but you def confirmed suspicions.

Was it in late 2011?

Still really bummed to hear of this... And thank you for the humble update.

SmokinMom said:
I've met the coolest of them all. NorCalHal is awesome! :D

How do you know he's the coolest of them all....unless you've met everyone? ;)

SmokinMom said:
Good point cub. When ya coming to see me? :p ;)

As soon as you relocate from The Peoples Republic of Texas, or I have to go to McAllen again. :D

SmokinMom said:
I've met the coolest of them all. NorCalHal is awesome! :D

What the eff youve met me soo how is norcalhal the coolest:eek::hubba::p:D;)
fridge

fridge said:
What the eff youve met me soo how is norcalhal the coolest:eek::hubba::p:D;)
fridge

You'd be even Cooler if you went by freezer instead of fridge.......:D

Cubby no, you didn't just say that...lol

Yeah sm, i was at your house in our rv...thanks a lot.

cubby said:
As soon as you relocate from The Peoples Republic of Texas, or I have to go to McAllen again. :D
:yeahthat:

Texas is letting a bunch of the roads go from paved to gravel because that cock knocker of a Governor they have says they can't afford to maintain the roads. Mind you the biggest reason their roads get beat up is from the oil industry. Too much to ask them to chip in and pay their fair share of taxes I guess. Hell we give them Corporate Welfare as well. When Wendy Davis wins and becomes the next Governor I will visit Texas again. Till then I will stay in my state with my mess of a Governor. :)

cubby said:
You'd be even Cooler if you went by freezer instead of fridge.......:D

:spit:

I need some more of those candies fridge. ;)

You is getting no more candies sm they is bad for your dentures.
Lol
fridge

Latest posts

Back