Wondering about some missing old friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I miss Andy52. I hope he is well.
Yep,,,Andy52 and THG are the ones that got me started growing DWC back in 2008.Hell they are pretty much the reason I started growing inside. And THG is the main reason I have stayed here at MP. Not to mention a few others like SM,Hammy,PCduck and NCH.

SmokinMom said:
I've met the coolest of them all. NorCalHal is awesome! :D

There are many here I'd like to meet, NCH is on that list :) I just want to pick his brain for growing info...just for 2 hours, honest :hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: weedhopper

feeling the love Brother:p

Yep and 4u is also one of my MP Family who kept me around.;)

Greetings Everyone!!! :ciao:

Wow, it's quite an honor to get mentioned in this thread!
How is everybody?
Last couple of years has been crazy.. to say the least. Unfortunately, family circumstances seem to dictate that I take an immediate leave of absence from my job/life and move back to where my family lives. Was definitely not a part of the world where I wanted to be and physically living in someone elses house (who was sick) 24/7 was a test of patience almost beyond my grasp. But pretty eye opening and enlightening as well..

While I actually just moved back into my house again (had to wait for my renters lease to expire) i haven't grow since I first left. Still have all my equipment though and am very much looking forward to it. Was pretty bizarre to feel like a restricted kid again.. no growing, minimal smoking, no secure internet.
But alas, the world is my oyster again!

Hope everyone is doing great. Not sure how often I'll regularly hang out, but will certainly pop in here and there now that I have a secure means.

Was actually thinking about seting up an old desktop computer I have to automate some of my growroom, fans and such, maybe I'll try to write up a step by step if I do.

Anyways.. where's my bong
:bong1:

Great to see you, monkeybusiness, glad to hear you are well!

Haven't seen BBFan in awhile, either!?

one member that helped me was

PotBelly any news on this Kat?

:48:

LordHighLlama is one that could check in too.

Tater and Mutt need to come out to woods and say "hi" they got to be running out of coffee.

ANDY54 is another old member I'ld like to here from

ozzydiodude said:
Tater and Mutt need to come out to woods and say "hi" they got to be running out of coffee.

ANDY54 is another old member I'ld like to here from

Was Tater's ban ever lifted? Not that I think he would come back after getting the raw deal he got. Gotta shoot him a pm at another site I guess. See how he is doing. I miss my boy Rusty Gribble. I think I have an email I could hit him up at and see what he is doing. I have not seen him active over at Cannetics, but I don't get over there much.

zipflip is ok. we talk shop often...vegetable gardening extraordinaire is more his thing these days...he don't play around either. got all the blue haired ladies admiring his gardening skills asking for tips...:p :D woke up his inner beast...but yeah, he's cool...

seen relentless999 passing thru tonight, said hello, would be a plus to have his knowledge back again...:cool:

also seen brother DoS days ago, and miss seeing his shows and banter...all original, all the time...top notch guys for sure...:cool:

Dos is riding another site and stops in from time to time

zipflip still comes by for PMs...not much more than that..

:48:

WOW!!!

I was going to mention Tater and then scrolling down this page saw a lot of names I'd like to see again.

zipflip sounds like me with the gardening and DOS knows his stuff too well not to be a gardener.

Reaching out would be good.

Wet

I finally found my car so I'm back. :)
Sorry to see this forum won't be here much longer. Some of you guys helped me through some amature grows that turned out some really good weed for me ect.. I took a couple years off....but I'm back.....hopefully more the wiser. I remember quite a few of you guys. A few strains in my next line up will be White Russian, Blue Dream, Terperella, Acapulco Gold, Columbian Gold, Trinity kush, and silver surfer haze plus some others. Well I hope to keep learning from ya, appreciate ya, I'm just signing up for that other sight now. oh well. Good to see some of the old names of people here.

Latest posts

Back