Wondering about some missing old friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will see ya over at the Culture Jungle. :48:

I'm having some problems becoming registered at the culture. I try to get a new password sent but nothing happens. Would someone from the culture look into my account and send me another password please. I never did see an email from the culture to finish my registration. If I could get another email sent to me or another password I'll try from there. Thanks The account has me in there system but the registration process never has been completed yet, thank you.

jungle said:
I'm having some problems becoming registered at the culture. I try to get a new password sent but nothing happens. Would someone from the culture look into my account and send me another password please. I never did see an email from the culture to finish my registration. If I could get another email sent to me or another password I'll try from there. Thanks The account has me in there system but the registration process never has been completed yet, thank you.

:ciao: jungle

I see you registered But I cant access passcodes...heres what I will do....I will delete your account and you can make a new one...will that work?

:48:

Wait for it,wait for it,,OK,,now ya can register.:D

lol yeah that's fine I'll start over tks see what happens.

4u2smoke, Weedhopper I re registered. Still the same problem. No email. I've checked spam and regular mail and nothing from culture to verify my email address. I don't know anything about pass codes. If there's anything else I can do to get connected I'll give it another try. Kinda interested to see your new web sight. Tks as usual.

Thats weird jungle you have posted 3 times at marijuana-culture .com

yeah it is weird. I'm not sure what I posted, but I haven't even been able to log in yet. Maybe if there's something there with my name could it possibly of been something old that was transferred from marijuana passion, thought I heard some things were getting shipped from here over to there. If I can't get in I can't get in, if anyone has an idea what it is let me know and I'll try to fix it. Well anyways maybe some more people you use to see here will show up again and say Hi. That's what this threads about mainly about, thanks for trying to help tho. Maybe I can try a new name instead of jungle would that be any use?

After going to Culture a few minutes ago I saw where it said I was the newest member, so something happened, it just won't let me log in is all.

ozzie your pvt message box is full. So I'll finish here. From what you said about my addy, I must of made a typo error with my email address when I was registering, and thats why I haven't been able to get the email. I apologize for the head ache, and you should have my correct e mail now. Is there anything else i need to do? Thank you.

I recognize names in here!

I love the internet, if this was 1904 we wouldn't even know each other existed.

Latest posts

Back