Wondering about some missing old friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey now, let's keep this a positive, missing our old friends, where the heck are they thread ok? We can start a whole new thread to rehash what happened here over the last couple of weeks.

And, on the bright side, since it happened, looked at all of us who have returned to back up our old friends that we have sorely neglected all this time.

:yeahthat:

why don't we keep our **** talking to pm's. It won't turn off the newbs who are trying to get their feet wet into growing mj the 1st time and chase them off to rollitup :doh:

Nobody missed me? Ha haha. It ok though cuz I lurk more then posting.

Nice seen the old people coming in this thread . :)

P. Jammers

I wonder what ever happened to him?

I been Lurking around..... a lil bit anyway... RL kinda has me pinned down atm heh...

CasualGrower said:
I been Lurking around..... a lil bit anyway... RL kinda has me pinned down atm heh...

Good to see you. :)

Folks missed! all comin to home fire ;) I cant believe the return! Many great folk takin to flame to fires attracted. Hope yual find friend past and reconnect to those lost be the most fun ;)

BWD

:rofl:

oh don't get me started on how bitchin' male Dutch passion white widow leaves are. By far some of the strongest rated thc out there.....lol....woop!:bolt:

We be truckin hard n fast. The mr$. Rides along when she can. Took her on an overnite run that lasted 2 weeks before I could drop her off at home. Miss y'all, think about ya in all our travels. :)

Nice to see you again brother... Glad you and the Mrs are well.

FA$TCA$H said:
We be truckin hard n fast. The mr$. Rides along when she can. Took her on an overnite run that lasted 2 weeks before I could drop her off at home. Miss y'all, think about ya in all our travels. :)

Hey there, long time no chat. Good to hear you and the mrs are doing well. (I'm sorry, I try to do the $ for S, just can't do it, lol)

Internet was down, and we use media players for tv, so just a couple days ago I pulled out a Deep Space Nine disc and watched it.

I miss the real cool guy that blew some gorgeous glass. Someone from the BHC with a better head for names than me might get his name quicker than I can remember. Who knows, maybe he's hear under a different handle?...
I also remember BBB (Boston baked beans). She got sick and her Dad was helping her, then nothing. I hope they are both ok. We all get sick or busy from time to time and life can take one in different directions than planned.

Did any of you "older" folks ever dream that you would have friends that you cared about, yet never met and had no expectation of meeting? Those that were adults before computers were invented, LOL. I once had a neighbor that I never met, but assumed she was an absolute needy nutcase when her house went up for sale and the other neighbors started talking. She was divorcing her husband to marry her online romantic friend! Huh?!?! How in the world could anyone fall in love with someone they only knew online? Well, now I do get that they probably met face to face before the lady filed for divorce, and yet... I see how a loving bond can be there even without the face to face. People on the net have no reason to be anyone other than their true selves. No put on or **. (Unless they're stalkers!). I'll never meet any of you, but I do care about so many of ya!!

Latest posts

Back