World Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i cant believe my mother just cut cable!!!!! cuz since i lost my job now she says"its your problem" aahhhh man i hope you guys keep me posted!!!
cuz the cheap local channels have the world cup but it looks like shit so please keep me posted!!!!:D

semis are

germany - italy, tues evening
france - diving,cheating, bad sports portugal, weds evening.

i really hope that real madrid decide not to buy scheming pretty boy cristiano ronaldo and that he has to go back into training with wayne rooney at man u in august. wayne is in the paper today telling of how he's going to "split him in two" the next time he sees him for getting him sent off.

2qwic2c said:
Goooo Portugal!!!!

heh my dad rooting for portugal but not to win...just to play in the last game im sure everyone knows that its so obvios that Germany gonna win this year and yeah france gonna loose to Portugal lets hope i aint wrong:p lol

yeah germany is the only team really lookin good

rockydog said:
yeah germany is the only team really lookin good
I think Italy has looked great this World Cup. The United States played their only good game of the entire cup against the Italians, and the Italians still were able to get a point off of us. And in the knockout stage, the Italians have looked nearly unbeatable. Time will tell, but I do believe that the winner of the Italy/Germany game will more than likely be the 2006 World Cup Champions. I personally am rooting for France I think though. Have a good (safe) 4th, everyone.

The winner of that game will be the champs, Italy has looked good. In my opinion that should've been the championship game. Germany vs. Italy.

What an amazing game that was. Italy over Germany in 2TE 2-0. Both teams played excellent, very exciting game

well i was wrong again...Germany lost in the last minutes i hope France loose i want Italy to win maybe Portugal im pretty disapointed that Germany lost though...

didint Portugal loose????
i heard that from the kids around the block...

yeah, they did, shame.

Italy - France the final (Sun 8.00pm CET)

Germany - Portugal 3rd/4th place play off (Sat 9.00pm CET)

There's still two great games left in this world cup and, usual dismay at my teams efforts aside, it's been fantastic.

GOOOO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!! lol man they better not lose...every team i go for loses...Italy better not lose or ill be mad and then get high and be happy again lol

germany 3 - 1 portugal

the final is today, i'm going to spend the whole afternoon in the garden tidying up , barbequeing and drinking cold beer in anticipation.

allez les bleus !!

DAMMIT FRANCE ALREADY MADE A GOAL a cheap goal...dam penalties

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITALY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! game score was 1(5)-1(3) Italy won in the penaltie shots!!! YES I WILL SMOKE THIS BLUNT TO CELEBRATE THE VICTORY OF ITALY HAHAHAHAHA FRANCE LOST IN YOUR FACE!!! lol

Congrats to all Italy fans. I am happy they won over France

Latest posts

Back