World Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sombro

Time Waster
Reaction score
That's soccer to you yankees :)

Anybody bothered at all?

Although the US is my top team, I am also rooting for the 'Holland'. A very impressive first win against Serbia-Montenegro, but they are going to have to improve if they want to match with Argentina or even the Ivory Coast. I love the World Cup, I've been getting so sucked-in to it every morning. I wish it was longer than 1 month long.

If the US does not win, (They already lost) Then who cares.. Baseball all the way, and all American!

I never liked soccer growing up and being american I love baseball, basketball and real football but something about the world cup draws me in. They play with so much passion and the energy is really special. I've been ejoying the games so far.

This year the standard is really high, it's a cliche but there really are no easy games in the world cup.

except of course for England who are going to walk it:rolleyes:

Yes, it's exciting and fun to watch. A lot of teams are playing now and they are all good. It's going to be hard for them.

World Cup 2006

100_2789.jpg

hmmm i think Brazil and Germany gonna play in the Semi Finals still Brazil ALL THE WAY!!!!!idk bout you guys but soccer hella fun to play

After Argentinas caning of Serbia 6-0 the other day it's easy to see them very near the finals, Looks like Germany are getting the luck the home nation often gets. Brazil looked poor in their opening game we'll see how they do against Australia today.

Group E looks the most interesting, the USA managed to fight to a draw against Italy yesterday and Ghana beat the Czech Republic so it's all on the last game.

I also love playing football but as I'm pretty out of shape these days it always hurts afterwards!!

That Ghana game was awesome. And America ran that game but we still couldnt score a real goal.

I find soccer numbingly boring.
Doesn't seem to be much strategy, like U.S. football and especially baseball.

Ah, I thought that too until I started watching the world cup. These guys are 10X more athletic han football players and I could really see the strategy watching yesterdats games.

i havent watched the world cup but i would like to know when the final game is gonna be on? and whos gonna be in it, i find any regular soccer game about as interesting as watching golf on tv, and i cant stand golf on tv....I only like watching the big games of any sport, World Series, SuperBowl, Cannabis Cup Live via hightimes's website.

there is just so much intensity in these gaames. these guys are running non stop for 45 minutes. its rediculous

Mysterious said:
i havent watched the world cup but i would like to know when the final game is gonna be on? and whos gonna be in it, i find any regular soccer game about as interesting as watching golf on tv, and i cant stand golf on tv....I only like watching the big games of any sport, World Series, SuperBowl, Cannabis Cup Live via hightimes's website.

The World Cup Championship is on Sunday, July 9th. It's going to be incredible. The Super Bowl, World Series, NBA Finals, and sadly not even March Madness can match the significance of this game. I recommend everyone, even those who aren't interested in soccer, to watch that game. It's a Sunday, what better day to just wake and bake and watch soccer?

USA still has a chance, too, which should have all Americans somewhat interested. If we defeat Ghana (We can, we're faster and they have an awful defense.) and Czech loses to Italy, which they should, we advance.

Viva el futbol!

Latest posts

Back