World of Seeds Landrace Afghan Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 5. Finally stopped stretching. Buds are filling in nicely. I had to tie the 4 center buds off to the side to prevent leaf burn and bleaching.

May be a record harvest for me for a 4x4 space. I am hoping for about 3 pounds. That would be 3 ounces per plant. Might be high hopes but those buds look pretty nice already and they are only just past the half way mark. Whatever the yield, I am putting aside a full pound of colas just to dedicate to hash. :)

View attachment afghanclones-1.jpg

View attachment afghanclones-2.jpg

View attachment afghanclones-3.jpg

I was looking at these through the 60x loop today and I have a couple plants that have more amber on them than I have ever allowed. I always harvest early. Often at the first sign of amber (other than those few early birds you can get). Never let them go past 4 or 5% (well, a couple times but it was by accident. LOL).

I have at least 2 plants that are already past 5%. At day 35. And, I can tell by looking at the plant that it's not time to harvest, yet. Not even close.

The breeder says 45 to 55 days and from what I have read so far, actual times are usually longer than what the breeder says. The mother was chopped at day 60 and she had only a few traces of amber.

Maybe it's just this strain.

Sorry the pic is so blurry. But, you can still see the amount of amber in this area. Not all the plants have this and not all parts of this plant are amber. Everything is cloudy because these trichs turned cloudy as soon as they appeared.

You can tell the bud isn't mature yet. It still has nice juicy hairs. LOL

Go figure.

View attachment trichs.jpg

View attachment trichs-1.jpg

Oh yeah the Black Afgan hash I've tried it. I was stationed in Germany 1972 and secured some then we'll you couldn't find anything but hash then unless it was sent to you from the States. It was black and laced white with O and very kick butt almost a paranoid high so potent... Ah those were the days lol. Seems to me back then you could find the Black Afgan, Green Morocan, and Red Lebanese I think. I've not made hash yet but hope too down the road. The girls are looking very nice!

Latest posts

Back