World of Seeds Landrace Afghan Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
World of Seeds Landrace Afghan Kush Feminised Seeds Specs

Sex: Feminized Way of cropping: Ind/Out Race: mazar i sarif Genotipe: 100 % Growing time: 1 to 2 weeks Harvest time: from 45 to 55 Irrigation tolerancy: High Yield: 500-600 g/plant outdoor Medicinal value: Very high Smell: Not specified Flavour: Incensed THC Level: High Effects: Narcotic

3, 7 or 12 seeds per pack

World of Cannabis Seeds Landrace Afghan Kush Feminised Seeds Info

Come from montainous sistem of Hindu Kush (north of Afganistan). Another pure landrace indica Kush, grows wild in the valleys of Armu Darya , river that border with Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It's a variety very stable (almost 100% indica) and probably has been the fruit of successives crossbacks between wild varieties Kush since the diferents races Kush, grow nearly itself in a geographic zone relatively reduced.
Powerfull, smells like the best afgani hashis,we can consider a very valuable like a medicinal chemiotype.

This is my next grow. Seeds are on the way.

Let's see if this is really an Indica. Better not be like the OG Kush that claimed to be Indica. LMAO

I would love to hear from anyone who has grown this.

I see one problem right off... if it really is a true Indica, I'm not going to get 50 clones off of 2 plants like I did the OG Kush. I only ordered 3 seeds.

I may need to clone clones to get enough cuttings for a full crop.

Again, a true Indy shouldn't get very tall so I might be able to go back to the 1000w light.

And, a true Indy should finish quickly so it won't have time to grow into the light lens and burn up. LOL

I don't know..... I am hoping this one acts more like a real Indica.

I was reading some forum posts about his strain and one person commented that, "It's a Landrace you you never know what quality you'll get".

Anyone know what he meant by that?

TIA

Looks like I'm going to get a late start on this crop. Herbies sent the seeds and they never got here. They sent them a second time and they are past due this time as well. Unfortunately, Herbies only sends twice so now I need to order form Attitude.

That's kind of a rip-off. They acknowledged getting my money. They wouldn't send it with any tracking because they said their packages with tracking were all getting "lost".

Even the second time, after I asked them to use tracking, they didn't.

Now, I think I'm SOL. I'll stick with Attitude.

EDIT: Perhaps I was prematurely hasty. I thought Herbie's policy was to send only twice but I don't see anything on their web site about limited number of attempts.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I was hoping to have these seeds sprouting by Oct 1st. :)

I only use The Tude, so no experience else where. Good luck on that.

As for your previous pick about "that's what an Indica looks like" .. that's a pic of an Auto hah :) That plant is about 1.5 / 2 feet tall tops. Your before/after pics above also show amazing Indica qualities. Biggest give away in this is the width of the leaves. Wide leaves = Indica. I see nothing Sativa related in that before / after pic.

Good luck mate! The Tude should always work well for you, but it seems no matter where you get them they can get snagged. Heard a lot getting snagged when they come into certain ports. Mine comes through the same place everytime, and I haven't lost a shipment yet. Also, I can track my packages. :aok:

Oh boy oh boy !!! :) :) :)

I can't wait to get one of these into soil. I am going to use 1/2 Light Warrior and 1/2 Happy Frog. That was a nice mix for the clones. Perhaps the seeds will like it as well.

I only have 3 seeds so I hope for good luck.

Sorry to Herbies for being a little hasty. Still, I didn't get breeder's packs like I asked. This is the second time I have requested breeder packs when buying seeds and got little baggies. Not a big deal. It's not that I don't trust them. Rather I would like to have a souvenir. LOL

Oh boy, oh boy.

This crop is planned strictly for hash. Afghan Hash....... Yummy. :)

Well, I put this seed in soil on Friday. On Sunday morning, I noticed it was already popping it's little head through the soil.

I literally watched it grow almost 1 full inch in 1 day.

Today is Tuesday and this thing is already 2" tall. LOL Albeit, stretching a little. I will pile a little soil up next to the plant stem for support and move it a little closer to the light.

Tiny itty bitty leaves. Never seen leaves this small on a seedling.

This is going to be a mother and guide so I hope she is healthy.

Isn't she cute?

View attachment landrace092314-1.jpg

This baby is growing like a weed. She has been under T5 since birth. First 2 bulbs and now 4. I will turn all all 6 real soon.

Not too bad for 2 weeks. The rah rah on the breeder site says it will be ready to clone in 3 weeks but I sure don't see that. LOL

This will serve as the mother for my next crop.

Then....... the infamous Satori. ;)

I need more grow rooms. LOL

View attachment landraceseedling.jpg

Nice looking plant Hackerman, looks healthy.

How can you select a plant as a mom before you flower her out even once??? What if she herms? or is just not good smoke??

your whole next run is planned on the hope you got a good phenol from 1 seed...?

Well, these went to flower today.

What beautiful plants. Very lush and green.

Check out these pics of the preflower. Very nice pistils for a plant that's still on 24/0. And, look at those beautiful purple stems.

I hope these stay this nice through flowering.

Look at the poor Mommy. LOL 5'4" tall plant in a 2 quart pot. LOL She was stripped to the stem for clones except for a couple shoots that came out of the top afterward while she was in veg for a few more weeks. LOL I must be the king of plant torture.

Well, she served her purpose and now the top cola will give me a little taste of what to expect when the others mature. Even though she was stripped, I'll still get a couple ounces.

View attachment preflower-1.jpg

View attachment preflower-2.jpg

View attachment preflower-3.jpg

View attachment motheronharvestday-1.jpg

View attachment motheronharvestday-2.jpg

View attachment afgdayoneintoflower.jpg

looks like dense buds to me , did you flower the mother late or did she stretch alot .and i'm curious as to how she smokes cause i have an original afgani #1 from seedmans seeds that i've been itching start and they may be similar , tell us how you do .

I have not tasted the mother yet.

As far as stretching, I have never seen a plant run like this after flip to 12/12. The mother almost DOUBLED her size after flip.

Just since that picture above, they have shot up almost 6".

I didn't expect this from an Indica. I'll post a couple pics as they progress.

Looking good Hackerman, I was wondering about that WOS land race affi. But I think I'll just have my buddy send me some beans when he goes to Pakistan, so at least I know what I'm getting.

Wow! These are (so far) the nicest, healthiest plants I have ever seen.

That last pic above was 2 weeks ago. They have grown over a foot in 2 weeks. And, closer to 2 feet. They were barely at the top of the screen. Look at them, now.

And, buds are everywhere. If all things go will, this will be a great harvest. The mother is curing and smells very peppery. Can't wait to taste her.

Looking forward to turning most of this into hash. I remember the old black Afghan hash from the 60's. We'll see how close we can come to that. LOL

View attachment Afghanclones-1.jpg

View attachment Afghanclones-2.jpg

:shocked::shocked::holysheep::holysheep::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back