worried about some leaves..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would be nice if you could post a picture directly in your thread.

good luck with your ladies!

Im no expert....but I have had cal/mag deficiencies....and that sure looks like one too me....and in my experience, if you don't stop it early....it will get very bad! :) Hoping I'm wrong! :)

Is it possible you spilled nutes when foiler feeding or something? Possible? :)

That is leaf chewer damage. You have bugs that are sucking the juices out of the leaves on the plants. You need to apply some bug repellant asap.

I recommend using Azomax for fighting off leaf chewing bugs. It is totally organic and will discourage most leaf chewing bugs by acting systemically within the plants to change the taste. It will also cause the bugs to stop reproducing. It is easy to apply and will biodegrade within 2 weeks so that if you stop using it within 2 weeks of harvest, there will be no residue or flavor change.

There is another organic pesticide that is good, I believe it is SNS207, but someone will correct me if I am wrong. Iff you are growing outside then you will have to keep these on your plants until close to harvest. If you are growing inside, you can knock them out for a while before they can find their way back in.

I hope this helps you :)

So.....your 100% positive that's the problem? What if your wrong? What if he goes out and buys the whole line of Sierra Natural Science bug deterents....and then realizes its something else.....should you not say...."I think".......or IMO......lol

I can grow good weed too...but I don't have all the answers........:)

Should he not locate the bugs....and actually see them first? lol I have seen this so many times......lol...buddy gets a problem....starts getting peoples diagnosis, and starts throwing everything at the plant...then causes so many more problems...
You were right about SNS being the best for bugs.....In my experience :)

1st thing you need to do...is check your PH bud....rule out the easy stuff(basics) first....:)

Hushpuppy it is 209 for the soil. 217 for foliar spray. I just use 209.

Warrior: Yes I am 100% sure of my opinion :) I am by no means a growing Guru, nor do I have all the answers. You may know as much as I do or you may know 10x as much as me, IDK. But I would bet you $20 its bugs sucking the juice out of the leaves. Technically I didn't recommend the SNS, I recommended the Azomax as I use it with solid results. However, since my opinions and recommendations are free, I can guarantee that you will at least get your money's worth. :)

P.S. I agree with you, He should definitely look for the bugs that are chewing on his leaves (after he goes and gets or orders some Azomax)

Standard nute burn with 1-2 minor white fly issue, best sorted by flushing the plant with 3 times the volume of the pot, with ph nuetral air temperate water, allow to recover overnight, and regular applications of Neem Oil
apply 1/2 teaspoon to a pint hand sprayer, fill with warm water shake and spray 2-3 times per week
Once a plant is weakened(nute burn) insects love to feed

Guri "V"

Latest posts

Back